The Great Bay Temple is harder than the Water Temple

#1emeraldfox_09Posted 5/10/2012 2:25:44 PM
Seems that way to me, and the Water Temple wasn't even hard. I may need a guide uguu
---
I often yell at my Wii not to patronize me - Wario_man
Bianca <3. I like Shauntal too.
#2SeroguehPosted 5/10/2012 10:54:53 PM
The Great Bay temple isn't even hard actually. It's just annoying.
---
That guy is a maniac! Why'd he bite me?!
#3emeraldfox_09(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2012 11:09:21 PM
Well, I say it's hard because it has me confused.
---
I often yell at my Wii not to patronize me - Wario_man
Bianca <3. I like Shauntal too.
#4kirbymuncherPosted 5/11/2012 6:14:02 AM
I personally find the great bay temple easier because it has these nice green and red pipelines that you can follow to get to the correct room

water temple has a bunch of passages that all look really similar, so even if you know what room you want to go to, it's sometimes hard to find it
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#5CrystalgatePosted 5/11/2012 8:02:45 AM
It was some time since I played OoT, but wasn't the Water Temple annoying rather than hard?
#6Ecclesiastes273Posted 5/11/2012 11:34:40 AM
Crystalgate posted...
It was some time since I played OoT, but wasn't the Water Temple annoying rather than hard?

Yes. It was based around checking every single room at every single water level to grab every single key. You're looking at a lot of water level changing, too, which makes the dungeon that much slower and longer.
---
Official Vet of the MHFU Message Board.
Official ETERNAL DESTROYER of the super mega ultimate DRAGON DESTROYERS(tm).
#7Spellwarrior534Posted 5/14/2012 11:08:41 AM
Neither temple is particularly intuitive in terms of its design. However, I found the Water Temple significantly more frustrating. My gripes I had with the Water Temple were more or less solved in the Great Bay Temple due to one thing: the Zora mask.

Not having to pause, equip, then unequip the iron boots every other room is a big plus in my book. Having all under water functionality condensed into one mask really streamlined the experience for me.
---
Never underestimate the creativity of a sexually deprived nerd.
-Lord_of_Whee
#8Earth_EchidnaPosted 5/14/2012 10:10:56 PM
emeraldfox_09 posted...
Seems that way to me, and the Water Temple wasn't even hard. I may need a guide uguu

Seems that way to me as well. I can do the Water Temple without much confusion (just a few wrong doors), but I was genuinely puzzled by the GBT.
---
Official Murkrow of Pokemon Black 2 Boards and Cobalion of White 2 Boards. *See quote for my lame error... if you know what it was.*
#9UrbanChameleonPosted 5/18/2012 2:46:10 AM
imo, the Great Bay AND Water Temples were easy. I also found Gyorg to be one of the easiest bosses ever. I'm about to make a topic about it. Mhm.
---
Gamertag / PSN: OZombiePenguinO
#10Majoras_pantsPosted 5/18/2012 9:36:45 AM
Water temple wasn't hard it was just really not a well made temple. Just go everywhere, test what you can do, change water level, repeat.