Help with Pictograph Heart Piece

#1WF29Posted 5/9/2013 9:35:20 AM
This is the only major Zelda game I haven't played to completion, so I thought I'd go back and do it prior to the 'new' games later this year.

I'm having an issue with the pictograph heart piece. I give the Guide a picture of Tingle taken in the swamp entrance by the tree, and he says "this picture was taken outside the swamp," and won't accept it. All the guides make this sound like an easy heart piece. What might I be doing wrong or is this a glitch?
#2SouthCapePosted 5/9/2013 12:48:17 PM
Make sure he's fully in the picture. It might help if you pop his balloon and take a picture of him on the ground. Don't let any of his character model be cut off the picture.

I have never once had an issue with this, so it must be an alignment problem. Take it up-close and personal, make sure he's fully in the shot. It'll work.
---
This is Diane from Beef Head Videos. You're late in returning one of our videos. It's called "Coffee and MILF."Please return it ASAP. Have a nice day!
#3kirbymuncherPosted 5/9/2013 1:59:05 PM
You can always take a picture of the deku king for the same effect
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#4ElectrokinesisPosted 5/11/2013 1:42:07 PM
It's easier to get a picture of the Deku King. Ride the boat over to the palace, get off, go in and get a picture, and ride the boat back.
---
I always expect Jinjo. Always.
#5FatalFraggerPosted 5/22/2013 10:26:05 PM
I didn't know that you could even get a heart piece from photographing Tingle. I've always used the deku king.
---
Black 2 FC: 4342-1902-6644
#6needlewarblerPosted 5/27/2013 3:33:41 PM
FatalFragger posted...
I didn't know that you could even get a heart piece from photographing Tingle. I've always used the deku king.

The Guide mentions his no good son who dresses up as a fairy, IIRC you can take a picture of Tingle and he pays you to keep your mouth shut that they're related.