Dialouge speed

#1love_piratePosted 6/12/2009 8:22:02 AM
is there anyway to increase it? i'm replaying through this game at the oment (inspired by the tournament) but the one thing that is bugging me beyond belief is how slow the diaolouge is scrolling through. i don't remember it being a problem back in the day but maybe that's becasue i was in 4rth grade and my reading level matched. but now with college aged brains in meh i wunt teh speed up teh talks so's i can enjoy the gaem more.
^disreagaurd that bit...okay i'm rambaling alot

TL:DR how can i make the dialouge scroll faster (and not by hitting the B button and skipping it all, becuase i enjoy the story quite a bit)
---
To the roflcopter all of you roflicers of the lawl
#2kanzen muketsuPosted 6/12/2009 8:28:12 AM
Nope, just keep hitting B, some conversations lets you skup to the end of the "screen" of text that way some let you skip them all together (they run through really fast) a lot of the text you have no choice but to sit there mashing B waiting for the text box to get full.

Some cut scened the text goes on it's own, those are kind of like built in bathroom breaks to me.
---
He wasn't actually saved from the explosion, but he remembered how to be unable to die.
--Pieke Okata
#3wareyaPosted 6/12/2009 10:25:08 AM
Press and hold A or B, press the other rapidly.
---
---
#4Kayeto5Posted 6/12/2009 11:53:14 AM
love_pirate : (and not by hitting the B button and skipping it all)

kanzen : keep hitting B, some conversations .. let you skip them all

...hooray for suggesting exactly what the TC explicity said he didn't want to do.
#5kanzen muketsuPosted 6/13/2009 2:10:23 AM
Note how I answered with more than one line.
---
He wasn't actually saved from the explosion, but he remembered how to be unable to die.
--Pieke Okata