best spot to throw bomb into spinning pot??????????

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  3. best spot to throw bomb into spinning pot??????????
5 years ago#1
I can't get it in closest I've gotten was on the floor with the bombs to lost woods. On the floor with the rolling goron I always fall off the thin platform.
---
If you don't chew big red then **** you.
5 years ago#2
have you tried going to the top and throw it?
5 years ago#3
no bombs on top
---
If you don't chew big red then **** you.
5 years ago#4
It seems you don't have bombs as an item yet? They would make it easier for you than trying to throw bomb flowers. The bomb bag is found in Dodongo's Cavern.
---
The king has spoken.
, (^^)
5 years ago#5
I always picked it from one of the staircases, ran down and threw it in. It'll take forever to master that, though, and the bomb bag really is much easier.
---
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you--if you don't play, you can't win. -- Robert Heinlein
5 years ago#6
The best place I find is near the exit to that rock tunnel in Goron City. Of course, you need the Bomb Bag to do it from here, but I find it to be the easiest place.

The middle floor. O is the tunnel, / \ is the regular path, and X is the place to throw from.

................................OOOOO
............................./..................X
.........................../.......................\
..........................|.........................|
...........................\......................./
.............................\.................../
...............................\______/
---
Call me Srg. Omit the 'Vaidd' part.
5 years ago#7
I don't know???????????????????????????
---
If you see me using the word "Irnoy" it's on purpose.
http://zeldawtwii.proboards.com/
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  3. best spot to throw bomb into spinning pot??????????

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived