6 sages theory? (Spoilers)

#1ChampeonPosted 7/27/2014 11:30:21 PM
This is probably an old theory but I want to see what people think about it.

The theory is that... all 6 sages are dead.

1) Rauru. Not much is known about him, but he is likely many many years old and thus may have died from old age

2) Saria. Could be implied that she was killed by the monsters in the forest temple.

3) Darunia. Goes to fight Volvagia, and is nowhere to be seen when you fight it.

4) Ruto. Could have been killed by Morpha or Water Temple monsters

5) Nabooru. Dont remember much about it tbh but wasnt she zapped by a spell by twinrova or something? Could have killed her, either way could have died in the spirit temple

6) Impa. Same as Nabooru, dont remember much but could have been killed by bongo bongo or shadow temple monsters.

Of course its entirely possible all of the sages somehow survived, and thats what it took for them to become sages but I've always liked this theory.
---
(\_/) Mr. Bunny
(._.) rises
#2taytay_yatyat3Posted 7/28/2014 11:13:30 PM
Nah man you got it all wrong! Ruto drowned obviously!
#3justhelpmepleasPosted 7/30/2014 2:25:24 PM
I always thought they were spirits and no longer regular beings. That's the way I always had it figured anyways.
#4MaetchPosted 7/31/2014 11:24:28 AM
They're all seen together in Hyrule again in the ending, so even if they did originally die, they just came right back.
#5Starwind128Posted 8/4/2014 5:11:18 PM
Somehow I never thought about that....
---
R.I.P. Resident Evil 1996-2005 You will be dearly missed.
Official Clerith of the FFVII board.
#6justhelpmepleasPosted 8/4/2014 5:46:13 PM
They floated across the sky and landed on death mountain and just materialized. I wouldn't call that coming back to life really. Sara herself says something about it's destiny that her and Link can't live in the same world, when you get the forest medallion.
#7lalala_laPosted 8/5/2014 10:06:26 PM
Hmm, I did think it was weird that these rather ordinary people you meet just happen to turn out to be these mystical sages...but if they're dead and are helping you from the afterlife, then that makes a bit more sense.
#8HyperSonicClonePosted 8/15/2014 8:48:24 AM
There's seven sages.

Everyone ignores the Sage of Time for this theory because she disproves it when you try to work her into it.

They also had descendants.
---
"I guess I have plenty of ammo right now, but I'd feel better with more." ~rockyoumonkeys
#9MikishoPosted 8/19/2014 12:18:28 PM
The game straight up tells you Impa is dead. She has a grave stone in Kakariko.
---
Nothing bothers me more than the fact that I didn't understand names should start with a capital when I made this account.
PSN:Shimotto
#10RikashiPosted 8/20/2014 1:45:09 PM
Mikisho posted...
The game straight up tells you Impa is dead. She has a grave stone in Kakariko.

She does? I've never seen it before.
---
Best old Dutch commercial ever:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpS2D0HhID4