Lunar disk 2 psp...(possible solution)

#1UnitarenPosted 3/13/2008 12:19:30 PM
Well...I have Eboots for both disks isos for both .bin and .cues for both disks and the multidisc eboot(RS-GUI)....The multidisk popsloader worked with my 3.71 m33-4 and I could do all of that but I understand not everyone is able to do that....An alternative route would be to get the CWcheat plug-in and save out the memory card and load it on to your copy of epsxe and play through to disk 2 and then import it back in re-save the game...Both routes work and have been tested...So go ahead an try that....(of course you must own the game and own a ps1 and dump the bios because we do not promote piracy here... =) .... )

A) If you have problems with CWcheat like I had, It worked until I put a multi version popsloader (EX: 3.51 for lunar or what ever version you may use) and irshell mine stopped working, but i found that irshell had a version for 3.9 so i updated to 3.90 m33-2 and everything was gravy...Not sure why that is but I could not find a solution anywhere just stopped but it works well now.

B)If you absolutely CANNOT get past DISK 1 of the lunar game but you wanted to play the first disk for story line email me at unitaren@gmail.com I have psp data for SLUS0028(loads on disk 2 SLUS00899) very beginning in the frontier.....Level 35 party for those who are interested
#2SMZigPosted 3/13/2008 8:24:17 PM
I have a question about the mulitdisk eboots if you don't mind me asking. Do they work on the 3.90 M33 pops or would I have to use popsloader to run on a previous version that does support it? Forgive me if this is a stupid question, I've fallen behind a bit on the CFW scene.
#3Unitaren(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2008 12:53:29 PM
Ok look I stand correct on my earlier statement and this will answer your question. 3.71 m33-4 and up are able to run the multidisc support....however i have a version (of this game) with a pal/ntsc selector and i was able to get the game to run up to that point...I didnt test it past that...What the deal is, this game and others such as Parasite eve 2 and such are impossible to run a multidisc (as far as i know) at the time for this reason. You can still make the disc but multidiscs have to be run on 3.71 pops or higher and lunar runs on 3.51 and PE2 runs on 3.10 3.11 and 3.40(with glitchs) so that leaves a problem...why the poploader version does that....i have no clue. You would think that if the damn game runs in a previous version it would run in the newer one. Hope that helps.
#4centralpaguy69Posted 3/25/2008 2:53:39 PM
Ok, my issue is that I have no issue what so ever with running disk 1 eboot on my psp, by no matter what i try i cannot get disk 2 to run at all, I have tried multi disk eboots (im running 3.90 m33-2) in the multidisk eboot, disk 1 runs fine but when i go to change disks it freezes, I try to just make a single eboot of disk 2 and it will either freeze on the playstation logo or right after the conversion disclaimer screen...I have tried making eboots from my original copy of the game which i own and just in case i d-loaded a copy of an iso of disk 2 (just in case mine was corrupt), all with no luck...If my psp is working fine with disk 1 then why can i not get disk 2 to run at all?
More topics from this board...
Questions ...FinalFLuver67/15 7:10AM