New...?

#1Jelster79Posted 6/16/2010 9:55:45 AM
Hi,

I just bought this game off steam, which has just been released, and i really love it.
Now comin here i see the game is allrdy years old?
What about the old cards...are they in the steam version too? alpha/beta/revised etc)

Thx allrdy! :)

Cya ingame
---
Oh my god, i dropped my Wii from the stairs. Ah well, lets throw all the games after it......ehm....what games?
#2Lothar258Posted 6/17/2010 7:30:26 AM
MtG is out since 1993.

There are lots of cards from Alpha, like Craw Wurm, Goblin King, Gizzly Bears, Hill Giant, Mahamoti Djinn, etc. But still no Dark Ritual, or Black Lotus. Also, I would like to have Doom Blade instead of good old Terror.

---
War... War never changes
#3Jelster79(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2010 7:36:16 AM
Thx for the reply mate, i know MtG is almost 20 years old, i just meant this computergame. It is released about 10 years ago on pc, but Steam showing it as a new game. Is it, or is it an re-launch or something?
---
Oh my god, i dropped my Wii from the stairs. Ah well, lets throw all the games after it......ehm....what games?
#4dunebeetlePosted 6/17/2010 2:30:21 PM
There's a new game with supposedly the same exact name as the old one.
#5wanderzPosted 6/23/2010 6:52:41 PM
this 1998 "duels of the planeswalkers" was actually an expansion of the the 1997 magic the gathering pc game..

the new game on steam is "magic: the gathering Duels of the Planeswalkers" released june 2010 for PC and sometime last year for xbox 360 on xbla.

they are very different games.. altho obviously both based on the card game.
---
why in the world would i capitalize the word i? it's NOT a proper noun.. we don't capitalize me.. most importantly a capital i looks like an L for some reason.
More topics from this board...
ATTN, please readrenholder (M)16/21/2010