Finally beat this game!

#1gemeni_anoPosted 12/2/2012 7:25:19 AM
After picking up this game again and playing it for a week i finally beat it with my Scaled Hare (Hare/Zuum)!!! XD
Well i reloaded much during the big Four Tournaments since my bunny's stats are just enough to beat those guys in a fair fight.
Lif - 496
Pow - 824
Int - 145
Ski - 521
Spd - 746
Def - 338
5yrs 0mon (close to retirement)
I didn't raise it from a super baby stats since there's no guide on how to make a super baby hare.. XD
Now i got the money to make that super duper Crab Saurian! XD
---
NP: Vagrant Story, Jeanne d arc, TO:LucT
I'm hungry like the Wolf...
#2DemiseEndPosted 12/7/2012 1:04:21 AM
Making a Super Baby is easy if you have the combining faq for the base stats around.....

And Papers

And Pencils

And discs. Tons of discs.

Congrats tho
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#3gemeni_ano(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 7:47:14 AM
Sorry dude,I'm playing on psp so no monsters from Taylor Swift's disk and whatnot.. XD
Well i have the phoenix feather, dragon tusk and double edge for some decent endgame monsters..
I just need to know how will i raise the parents for those three so that i'll be able to make their stats reach the limit w/o the help of peaches..
---
NP: Vagrant Story, Jeanne d arc, TO:LucT
I'm hungry like the Wolf...
#4TheMagician42Posted 1/5/2013 8:49:51 PM
You can use CW_Cheat an the PSP to obtain whatever monster you want. I did that the last time I played this game. You can take any of the Market monsters and then change them into whatever you want with the code. It's very simple.

At first I worried that the monsters might retain the stat gains of the Market monster and only change in appearance, but this was not the case. Just to be completely sure what I did was get 2 Market monsters, change them both into whatever I wanted (say a Tiger), and then combine the 2 monsters to get a non-tampered with monster.
---
PSN: Jaega_51
Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Skylar
#5gemeni_ano(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 7:38:02 AM
One problem though, i dont have that and i dont know how to use it..
I'm pretty much OK with all the monsters that i got includung a bunch of sub-dullahans and dragons.. XD

Thanks for the info though..
---
NP: Disagea HoD, TO:LucT
Laharl & his Vassals VS Denam and the whole of Ivalice
#6nutrigenomicsPosted 1/26/2013 6:37:44 AM
Next one, I recommend you to raise a fast guts regeneration mosnters, such as metalner, pixie, ducken, etc.
Try it for your challenge and fun.
If you can work up the stats, at least like your Lorica (but with better speed), then Most will only a piece of cake :)
#7gemeni_ano(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 1:02:25 AM
I have taken care of Most as of Decembe last year, in all of my battles against it, i was never able to KO that giant white mocchi. I spammed "Rush Slash" and "Dash slash" until the time runs out.. XD
---
NP: Disagea HoD, TO:LucT
Laharl & his Vassals VS Denam and the whole of Ivalice