we used to love this game

#1rjmb1Posted 12/28/2012 1:06:34 AM
my cousin dreamt about playing this game...
and we're playing agen..
good to see the board is still up
---
life is short, so just kill yourself to make it shorter
#2gemeni_anoPosted 12/29/2012 9:08:44 AM
Yup.
I'm playing too right now.. :)

What monster do you guys train right now?

I'm only playing on Psp so no monsters from shrine.. :(
---
NP: Vagrant Story, Jeanne d arc, TO:LucT
I'm hungry like the Wolf...
#3rjmb1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 7:28:51 PM
my couz just started,his suezo is 5y.o
and we also play on the psp..so......no shrines as well
---
life is short, so just kill yourself to make it shorter
#4gemeni_anoPosted 12/30/2012 6:53:20 AM
Nice 5yr old Suezo, i also train a Suezo/Zuum for my Zorjil (Jill/Suezo) to become a super baby which i did.. :)
We'll be missing some of the great monsters that are only available on the disk stones like Henger, Pixie..etc
Too bad we can't complete even half of the cards to read all the hilarious description along with its picture.. XD

My masterpiece was a Lorica, Dullahan/Arrowhead( 999, 999, 787, 999, 221, 999) which i kept at the freezer at 6yr 8mon using the standard no rest method mentioned in Kurasu's FAQ and the exact opposite Plated Arrow, Arrowhead/Dullahan (921, 999, 543, 999, 236, 999) which still on its late prime at 5yrs 3 mon.
It's really easy to train these two specific monsters due to their best nature and long life. Its was awesome seing those Big 4 dudes withdrawing from the battle.. XD
---
#5SlerchaxPosted 12/31/2012 3:29:25 PM
I was actually thinking of starting a new game today since I have a copy and I got a PSone a while ago. I forgot what he was called, but I want to get the drunk cat.
---
"Luigi would clench a fistful of her hair while giving it to her from behind with the force of a train"-Reptobismol
#6gemeni_anoPosted 1/1/2013 5:31:35 AM
It's Dirty old KATO..:p
Try to find Kato/Dragon for better stat gains for both power and intillegence.. Coz speed won't always save you..
If you can't then just settle for other colored old cats.. XD
---
#7SlerchaxPosted 1/2/2013 12:01:37 AM
I found a few Katos but none of the were dragon. Got a Zuum to A rank and played around with a Jell and right now I'm working on a Suezo. I usually suck with them, but spamming spit is a great stragety.
---
"Luigi would clench a fistful of her hair while giving it to her from behind with the force of a train"-Reptobismol
#8gemeni_anoPosted 1/2/2013 2:16:57 AM
Try combining a Kato and Mocchi for a Kato/Mocchi, it's gains are better than other Kato except for the Kato/Dragon and Kato/Joker.
if you want to beat the game first time try the Crab Saurian (Zuum/Arrowhead) from the FAQ and how to make it. that was my first goal upon returning to this epic game.
if you got the ropes for making a super baby you'll be laughing at the BIG 4 monsters... XD
---
#9SlerchaxPosted 1/2/2013 4:29:55 PM
I do have a disk for Kato/Mocchi, but it's unsettling to look at. Suezo/Jell made it to S rank after about five years and now I'm trying a Centaur named TinyHorse. If he doesn't get better, I'm switching to Kato.
---
#10gemeni_anoPosted 1/3/2013 9:17:16 AM
Slerchax posted...
I do have a disk for Kato/Mocchi, but it's unsettling to look at. Suezo/Jell made it to S rank after about five years and now I'm trying a Centaur named TinyHorse. If he doesn't get better, I'm switching to Kato.

Haha.. I only looked at the stat gains and i had no idea how "unsettling" that kato is.. XD

I also had a freezed Centaur that will be the for my Chariot Centaur/Dullahan..
How was the big 4 challenges? I had a really hard time on those before i mastered the genetic engineering for superbabies.. XD
---
NP: Disagea HoD, TO:LucT
Laharl & Co. VS Denam and his cohorts.. XD