we used to love this game

#21SlerchaxPosted 1/7/2013 4:09:23 PM
I only gave her Kasseitan once right before S Rank. She's already losing her gains and I don't see her having a chance against the Big 4 or Bighands without another dose. Neither of them are purebred, but I would still have a chance of obtaining Vanity. I may make something bulkier though to take out Bighands, but I'm unsure of my next move because I've been playing Dark Souls again. I have way too many games to play.
---
"Luigi would clench a fistful of her hair while giving it to her from behind with the force of a train"-Reptobismol
#22gemeni_anoPosted 1/7/2013 11:51:12 PM
Me too, i'm playing the everlong Disgaea AoD on psp and to be followed by Disgaea DD.. XD

If you really want to set foot on the Big four, try to train a pure Pixie and pure Suezo the way i stated to get a super baby Vanity to kick those baddies into the Torble Sea!
That won't take longer than 24hrs of gametime including multiple resets during training. No need for drugs and peaches for that, just a copy of Crab's claw(+1lv on ski&def during combination) will do.

If you're able to see the stats of Most(2nd most stats in the game) you'll think on how to copy that.. :) then maybe you'll like this game even more..
---
NP: Disagea HoD, TO:LucT
Laharl & his Vassals VS Denam and the whole of Ivalice
#23rjmb1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 6:10:38 PM
i forgot bout this topic :O
i'm addicted to MHFU atm...and my couz, i dunno if he still plays...
monster rancher is just a stress reliever atm for us
---
life is short, so just kill yourself to make it shorter
#24gemeni_anoPosted 1/25/2013 2:23:51 AM
this one is a dying breed...
---
#25EphameraPosted 1/25/2013 8:40:16 PM
Miss the game. Haven't had a chance to train Gonzales.
---
It's not about something you can get by just a crying...
#26nutrigenomicsPosted 1/26/2013 6:28:51 AM
I'm also playing it right now, lucky me I still can play it on my ps1.
I'm a die hard fan of MR2.
This game offers tons of amusement and excitement, give colors to my life =)
Long life MR2!
#27gemeni_anoPosted 1/26/2013 6:37:28 AM
Yeah me too, i always reload whenever i get a mock out of a dead monster and a wracky(i forgot what it's called when Pabs lets you raise it).
Live till the world's end MR2! XD
---