This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Training promotions

#1xBlacknifexPosted 8/12/2009 11:40:03 PM
So I am aware that soldiers will not evolve while in training, but will things like dragons and wyrms evolve? And on that same note, what actually determines when these evolve, because one game my wyrm became a wyvern, but then the power went off (followed by much anger and distress), so when I went to do it again, my hellhound evolved instead, and my wyrm still has yet to become a wyvern again. It confused me immensely.
---
Gamertag: Schnazafraz
Well I guess that one's out of the bag. Who puts cats in bags anyways? Cats hate bags ~Sheogorath
#2debonairdarklinPosted 8/13/2009 8:28:59 AM
if i remember correctly, nothing will promote during a training battle. if you really want them to advance class you can fight neutrals to give them the real 'fight'.
#3Sanyo_182Posted 8/13/2009 9:33:17 AM
I may be wrong with this, but I think both wyrms and hellhounds need stats and a slightly chaotic ali to evolve. So maybe your wyrm didn't have the ali?
---
Those who can laugh at themselves will never be bored.
Xbox GT: Sunaaj E2W
#4xBlacknifex(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2009 1:36:19 PM
My wyrm has completely chaotic alignment. Who knows its probably random
---
Well I guess that one's out of the bag. Who puts cats in bags anyways? Cats hate bags ~Sheogorath
#5dino200089Posted 8/13/2009 2:40:30 PM
s
t
a
t
s

its not random, the stat gains are slightly random, possible the wyrm didnt get the same stat gains as when you played before the power went out

every promotion is stat based, except soldiers.....but thats a special case
#6xBlacknifex(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2009 10:16:23 AM
But its gained so many levels since then...
---
#7dino200089Posted 8/14/2009 12:49:44 PM
ALI: 10-55

STR: 140
AGI: 124
DEX: 102

you're doing it wrong..............................
as you can see all the way chaotic is bad
#8xBlacknifex(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2009 2:46:41 PM
Okay I'l just have to scroll of discipline it. Will it then evolve when it gains a level in battle? Its just strange that it didnt evolve when i fought with it next.... What alignment is needed to get a bahamut?
---
#9necroniumPosted 8/18/2009 1:24:58 AM
It doesnt have to actually level it just has to have the proper stats and alignment. Then it should evolve.

Do you remember if it got an ali down or up at the end of either battle?
---
"that's how I KNOW you're a redneck. Clearly you've described a Lumberjack, and only a redneck could make that kind of mistake"-Dom0fMHF
#10xBlacknifex(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2009 10:07:50 AM
It finally became a wyvern. Its aboot time
---