This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

High CF Path After Scene 21

#1ResidentEvilKoalaPosted 4/6/2012 5:36:52 AM
I always forget what to do for the High CF road. I know the female centurion unit lowers your CF 10 points so I don't plan to get her. I think I need to pick the route that cuts off the most levels, but I forget which one that is :p
---
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.
#2VideoGamer992Posted 4/6/2012 8:41:30 AM
Going to Captitrium then Celesis would be the route with the least levels and you wouldn't have any drop in CF from it. I wouldn't recommend it though since you wouldn't be getting any unique characters that way.

Choosing between Europea or Paul on a high CF path is a little tricky though. On one hand, you definitely won't want to get Paul on a low CF playthrough because he blocks you from getting Biske, who's infinitely more awesome. So that leaves you with getting him on a high CF path, right? Well the problem is that Paul decreases your CF a lot when you get him so you probably won't want that. On the other hand, Europea drops your CF too, by 10 points, but at the end of Celesis you get a 20 point increase in CF for having Europea in your battalion and keeping her alive.

So if you want Europea because she gives you an increase in CF, go to Vert Plateau then Capitrium then Celesis. If you want Paul because this is pretty much your only chance to get him without doing another high CF playthrough of the game, go to Tremos Mountains then Tremos Mountains 2 then Celesis. If you just want the least amount of missions and don't care about unique characters, go to Capitrium then Celesis.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Su9Ot.gif
#3ResidentEvilKoala(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2012 9:11:07 AM
VideoGamer992 posted...
but at the end of Celesis you get a 20 point increase in CF for having Europea in your battalion and keeping her alive.

I did not know this. Very helpful post as I am looking to get Debonair in scene 26.
---
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.
#4rewster1Posted 4/9/2012 7:07:14 AM
VideoGamer992 posted...
On one hand, you definitely won't want to get Paul on a low CF playthrough because he blocks you from getting Biske, who's infinitely more awesome..
I wouldn't go that far. Biske is great, but Paul also means you get 2 lichs. And making your own dollmaster to use the gallant doll is no fun. But of course it makes the most sense to just get Paul on the High CF route, even if it dents your CF a little (and Europea bumps it a little on the low CF route) ... because you weren't going to get Biske then anyway.
#5FatherRussiaPosted 4/10/2012 8:36:56 AM
Paul's scene is also probably the most fun/challenging scene in the whole game, the fact that it gets you another lich is icing.
#6rewster1Posted 4/11/2012 5:36:16 AM
FatherRussia posted...
Paul's scene is also probably the most fun/challenging scene in the whole game, the fact that it gets you another lich is icing.

This also helps CF... you can't help but get "ali up" most of the time just from being below the enemy's level.
#7VideoGamer992Posted 4/11/2012 2:19:51 PM
Ehh, raising the alignment of your individual units in that level won't necessarily help your CF. But yeah, I completely forgot about that one Ring of the Dead when I was talking about Paul. Though if you go with Biske you do also get the pretty cool Evil Blade, which is the strongest 1-handed sword at that part of the game if my memory is right. Not that it's as cool as a Ring of the Dead but it's something.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Su9Ot.gif
#8rewster1Posted 4/11/2012 7:12:26 PM
VideoGamer992 posted...
Ehh, raising the alignment of your individual units in that level won't necessarily help your CF.

Agh! I can't believe I confused CF and ali like that! Duh!
#9vyseskiesPosted 4/19/2012 10:11:33 AM
you are not obligated to recruit Europea. She indeed lowers you CF, but its easily possible to max up again to 100 before the game ends. Same occurs with Sheen, in fact i got both of them, all Zenobians and max CF on my last playthrough
---
Nintendo is the best videogame company ever made! If you agree/disagree send a PM!
People who agree / disagree: 22 / 7
#10FoxyArekuPosted 4/20/2012 2:05:04 PM
It's not hard to get Paul and still have 100 CF at the end of the game.

Not hard at all.
---
Not changing sig until Twisted Fate gets his ult back.
League of Legends: 8/24/2011