When Showing Somebody My Video Games

#11Omega_BlackPosted 8/20/2012 1:29:44 AM
@noidentity
I quoted you!
Those words on my profile page: remember them? They're a shining testament to the type of person you are! Enjoy reminiscing!

On topic, you've both made choices, TC. Your friend chose to take up an unhealthy habit that formed an unhealthy addiction. You chose to blow $200+ on a game. If anything, you should be supporting each other during these moments of questionable judgment, not persecuting one another.
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#12kylemcauliffe15Posted 8/30/2012 6:34:50 PM
noidentity posted...

You did not pay $50 for this game five years ago.

Prove he didn't. :3
---
PSN: Gasshu-kun
The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents. - Salvador Dali
#13Omega_BlackPosted 9/4/2012 12:26:38 AM
kylemcauliffe15 posted...
noidentity posted...

You did not pay $50 for this game five years ago.

Prove he didn't. :3

noidentity can't.
Instead, s/he will adamantly insist that it is pretty much impossible for someone to acquire a legit copy of this game for anything less than a premium.

I guess that's the cost of fanatical elitism.

You become so steeped in your perceived exclusive standing that if you even sense someone acquired the same level with significantly less investment, you'll bleat persistent denials in order to reassure yourself and reaffirm your choices, all while vilifying those who do not subscribe to the merits of your status.

Note noidentity's rather arrogant (and ignorant) assumption that people who choose not to pay $250 on average for Panzer Dragoon Saga are automatically part of the wave of Call of Duty faithful that shun all else.

What a piece of work...
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#14bultje112Posted 9/4/2012 1:27:10 AM
I bought mine from german ebay in 2005 for 60 euros. complete and in great condition. it was actually 90 euros for all 3 panzer dragoon games. I was incredibly happy as I had bought saga years before that and sold it again too and felt sorry every day. I will never sell it again.
---
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1318223517
#15lordarcPosted 9/15/2012 4:10:10 PM
I bought mine for $50 at Toys R Us 14 years ago :)