how playable is this game in japanese?

#21SSJ_SonikkuPosted 11/20/2012 2:45:51 PM
Those carts damage the Saturn's cart slot? That is news to me. However, since the only thing I'd be using the cart slot would be my Action Replay 4-1, it doesn't really matter really.

In Japanese, the game is hard to follow.... unless you read a script/translation or watch the english scenes online. If you really must follow the story in english, then get US (get ready pay a arm/leg to do so, lol).

I'm glad that the game lets you save first before switching discs. Otherwise that would be a probably suck. That sucks that Tengai Makyou IV doesn't let you save before hand before switching discs. I really wanted to check this one out.
---
I'm a gamer that loves fighting games!
#22bultje112Posted 11/20/2012 2:47:49 PM
the action replay 4 in 1 damages it as well. I've broken 2 saturn cartridge slots, thanks to that. best thing is once it's in to never put it out
---
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1318223517
#23SSJ_SonikkuPosted 11/20/2012 2:55:12 PM
bultje112 posted...
the action replay 4 in 1 damages it as well. I've broken 2 saturn cartridge slots, thanks to that. best thing is once it's in to never put it out

Exactly, since that is the only thing I'll use for the cart slot, just leave it in. Sides it just lets your Saturn do more.
---
I'm a gamer that loves fighting games!
More topics from this board...
Glitch (?) In Uru Passagejmvalone84/11 3:12AM