Completely playable in SSF?

#1MetroidPrime666Posted 10/28/2012 4:27:19 AM
I got SSF version 0.12 beta R3 and got PDS to run on it. It works pretty smooth. However I read that there are crashes at some points in the game making the game not completable on SSF.

Is that still the case with version 0.12 beta R3 or can PDS be played perfectly from start to finish?
#2SkularisPosted 10/29/2012 7:43:51 AM
I can confirm this is NOT the case, as I just completed the game with no crashes at any point with SSF 0.12 beta R3. You should be good to go.
---
Maybe we're not so much Magus fanboys, as we are people who think Magus owns everyone. -Talonic
#3MetroidPrime666(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2012 10:45:48 AM
Thanks a lot :)

I have another question: Did anyone get Bilinear Filtering to work? Although it is activated in the menu, it doesn't work.
#4_The_Lunch_Box_Posted 11/10/2012 5:17:27 PM
During the guardian dragon fight on disc two I got it too do an infinite loop during the fight cut scene. However I got around this by ripping the CD image to my hard drive. SSF has a hard time passing that kind of information from the CD to the hard drive and then back to the CPU. Other then this little problem PDS runs great on SSF. and yes I am using the current build of SSF
---
"Call of Bioshock: Infinitely Scripted" - Popelmaster
More topics from this board...
Glitch (?) In Uru Passagejmvalone84/11 3:12AM