An'jou and the Dragon Bible.

#1_The_Lunch_Box_Posted 11/10/2012 12:21:38 AM
Alright gang. It is is that pesky Dragon Bible. I read through all the FAQ's and I am at the very beginning of disc 2 (saved from disc 1). Still will not give it to me. I am certain that you have to trigger some events from Disc 1 to make him give the bible before fighting the guardian dragon. I just cannot find the criteria. Anyone know?
---
"Call of Bioshock: Infinitely Scripted" - Popelmaster
#2MartinIIIaPosted 11/18/2012 5:36:57 AM
It's been a while, so it's very likely I'm remembering wrong, but I think whether he gives you the bible or not is a bit randomized, so you might try just leaving and coming back a couple times. Let me know if that doesn't work, as I'm thinking about playing through the game again, and I might be able to figure out how to help you then.
#3noidentityPosted 11/21/2012 8:53:32 PM
This may sound vague, but I try to complete EVERYTHING in the game as soon as I'm presented the opportunity. So when I reach disc 2, I go straight to the caravan before doing ANYTHING ELSE. It is also night time when I get there and An'jou is gutting a monster. You speak to him and he gives you the bible.

This isn't the first time I've heard someone having trouble with this part of the game.