An'jou and the Dragon Bible.

#1_The_Lunch_Box_Posted 11/10/2012 1:21:38 AM
Alright gang. It is is that pesky Dragon Bible. I read through all the FAQ's and I am at the very beginning of disc 2 (saved from disc 1). Still will not give it to me. I am certain that you have to trigger some events from Disc 1 to make him give the bible before fighting the guardian dragon. I just cannot find the criteria. Anyone know?
---
"Call of Bioshock: Infinitely Scripted" - Popelmaster
#2MartinIIIaPosted 11/18/2012 6:36:57 AM
It's been a while, so it's very likely I'm remembering wrong, but I think whether he gives you the bible or not is a bit randomized, so you might try just leaving and coming back a couple times. Let me know if that doesn't work, as I'm thinking about playing through the game again, and I might be able to figure out how to help you then.
#3noidentityPosted 11/21/2012 9:53:32 PM
This may sound vague, but I try to complete EVERYTHING in the game as soon as I'm presented the opportunity. So when I reach disc 2, I go straight to the caravan before doing ANYTHING ELSE. It is also night time when I get there and An'jou is gutting a monster. You speak to him and he gives you the bible.

This isn't the first time I've heard someone having trouble with this part of the game.
More topics from this board...
Glitch (?) In Uru Passagejmvalone84/11 3:12AM