So I'm pretty sure my time played wasn't correct.

#1RONIN_Y0JIMBOPosted 2/24/2013 3:40:07 PM
I had a HUnewearl that I ran with forever up until like Lv 112. I was remembering how much time I played with her and I jumped on my Mass Effect 3 manifest and it says I've logged over 500 hours on that. I know I haven't put anywhere near the time in to ME3 MP as I did this game. Do the hour counters roll-over, if anyone knows for sure? By my best guess I'd have put in a minimum of triple the amount of time into that one character as I have ME. Just something odd I noticed.
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Is that cynicism? On the internet? Grow up, I have no time for your elitist attitude. Come back when you can be useful.
#2game player sPosted 2/24/2013 8:47:56 PM
Never noted any discrepancies in my times logged on any version of PSO save for PC PSO, that was only due to a glitch caused by the patch that was needed to play that version on a specific unofficial server.

As for the time played timer resetting itself, perhaps at the ten-thousand hour mark, but I left off nearly nine thousand hours shy from knowing that for sure.
---
Welcome To The Next Level---SEGA
http://www.segaforums.com/hosted/psoarchive/
#3RONIN_Y0JIMBO(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2013 1:08:34 AM
Eish, I can't say I did that many with any confidence. I just know it was well over the 300 I remember it showing. I worked overnights and on my 3 days (nights) off all I did was play PSO and also played it for about 3 hours each night (morning) I came home.
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Is that cynicism? On the internet? Grow up, I have no time for your elitist attitude. Come back when you can be useful.