So I'm pretty sure my time played wasn't correct.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online
  3. So I'm pretty sure my time played wasn't correct.
3 years ago#1
I had a HUnewearl that I ran with forever up until like Lv 112. I was remembering how much time I played with her and I jumped on my Mass Effect 3 manifest and it says I've logged over 500 hours on that. I know I haven't put anywhere near the time in to ME3 MP as I did this game. Do the hour counters roll-over, if anyone knows for sure? By my best guess I'd have put in a minimum of triple the amount of time into that one character as I have ME. Just something odd I noticed.
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Is that cynicism? On the internet? Grow up, I have no time for your elitist attitude. Come back when you can be useful.
3 years ago#2
Never noted any discrepancies in my times logged on any version of PSO save for PC PSO, that was only due to a glitch caused by the patch that was needed to play that version on a specific unofficial server.

As for the time played timer resetting itself, perhaps at the ten-thousand hour mark, but I left off nearly nine thousand hours shy from knowing that for sure.
---
Welcome To The Next Level---SEGA
http://www.segaforums.com/hosted/psoarchive/
3 years ago#3
Eish, I can't say I did that many with any confidence. I just know it was well over the 300 I remember it showing. I worked overnights and on my 3 days (nights) off all I did was play PSO and also played it for about 3 hours each night (morning) I came home.
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Is that cynicism? On the internet? Grow up, I have no time for your elitist attitude. Come back when you can be useful.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online
  3. So I'm pretty sure my time played wasn't correct.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Holy grail right here.Majik2578/17 5:59PM