Remember when this first came out?

#21TheTrueAmericanPosted 7/8/2013 1:49:45 PM
Rumors and item hunting made these early multiplayer rpgs much more interesting. Now all you have to do is go to a gamefaqs, wowhead, zam or any of the other info sites to know where everything drops, the % rate of drops and when the mob even spawns. Kind of takes the adventure out of rpgs. You don't have to use them, but if you want to be in a guild it'll be expected sooner or later.
#22Jack Talk ThaiPosted 7/11/2013 7:46:03 AM
I LOVE the music from this game, it brings back such memories and nostalgia, I first saw the game on the demo disc that came with the magazine--to this day the DC is my all-time favorite system, I was in love with it from day one, and PSO was a must-have. Buying it and logging on that first time is unforgettable. This will always remain one of my all-time favorite games, and was my first experience with an online RPG.
---
Issue #3 of my FREE webcomic!
http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/62/
#23RONIN_Y0JIMBO(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 5:31:22 PM
Jack Talk Thai posted...
I LOVE the music from this game, it brings back such memories and nostalgia, I first saw the game on the demo disc that came with the magazine--to this day the DC is my all-time favorite system, I was in love with it from day one, and PSO was a must-have. Buying it and logging on that first time is unforgettable. This will always remain one of my all-time favorite games, and was my first experience with an online RPG.

If you have access to the soundtracks listen to them with your eyes closed once. You can really feel certain things that they wanted for the atmosphere but weren't always readily apparent with the dominant game-play (to me anyway). It's like you can feel the game through the music.
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO, Pawn: Kyrestia- Sorcerer
Dragon's Dogma alts & pawns: JosieBleak- Fighter, PhantasyStarPSO- Bezel Ranger