PSO in Character Battle?

#1RONIN_Y0JIMBOPosted 6/18/2013 5:33:30 PM
So next time I'm thinking we band together and get a PSO character in the character battle. I know they wouldn't likely win, but I'd love to see how far they go. I'd probably make a topic across all PSO titles and all systems to try and band us together.

Who would you like to represent Phantasy Star Online in the next Character Battle? I'm thinking maybe NOL simply because she would be widely remembered. Suggestions?

As a side note, I'm basically claiming this board for myself but trying to keep it on topic. :)
---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO, Pawn: Kyrestia- Sorcerer
Dragon's Dogma alts & pawns: JosieBleak- Fighter, PhantasyStarPSO- Bezel Ranger
#2RONIN_Y0JIMBO(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 5:02:25 PM
Really? Nobody has input?
---
#3game player sPosted 7/3/2013 6:50:48 PM
Interesting. INOL Wouldn't be my first pick simply because most remember her not for her two single player quest appearances, but for the connotation of getting NOL'd by hackers when playing online.

For character battle, and sake of popularity, I'd have to go with one of these other characters.

Red Ring Rico
Dr. Jean Carlo Montague
Bernie

Or maybe the one who seemed to capture a great deal of attention for his anti-hero / villan status, Kireek.

For similar reasoning as to Nol, Mome was also quite memorable for all the wrong reasoning, lol. So couldn't possibly recommend him for character battle either. Hahaha! The very thought of Mome in a character battle. :P
---
Welcome To The Next Level---SEGA
http://www.segaforums.com/hosted/psoarchive/
#4RONIN_Y0JIMBO(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 11:23:53 AM
Yeah, she'd be a non-traditional character like L-Block or Weighted Companion Cube.
---