Heracross, I hate you.

#181RONIN_Y0JIMBOPosted 2/8/2009 8:42:34 AM
So I've had this game for like 6 years and never tried to complete the dex. This thread inspired me so I went out and HBd some trees. 1. Nothing 2. Caterpie 3. Heracross! I guess I'm lucky as mine didn't flee and I found it so quick. It took me 13 Great Balls and an Ultra Ball. Maybe the game was waiting on me to catch mine. Try again man! I found mine on the road right of the bug park.

---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Anybody can be elitist online without having to deal with the fact that they're nobody in real life.
#182kholdstare6(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2009 5:59:05 PM
I applaud you, ronin.

You know what guys, I'm going to go out and try again.
---
MoFaT
#183Bahamut_MattPosted 2/8/2009 11:04:23 PM
LOL I must say this topic is awesome. On topic though, I never, ever once caught a heracross, so don't fell too bad. I should try to though...
---
Brawl FC 1676 3354 5393
MSC FC 012993 688986
#184X-Naut_PPosted 2/9/2009 2:49:20 PM
[I]I only read the first few posts, but route 29 has a 30% chance of getting Heracross on the special headbutt trees. lol[/I]

I got mine there; and yeah, it seems like some trees will have a higher chance of encountering a Heracross than others. Really, I couldn't find any at first, but when I switched to another tree, I found one immediately., then kept checking that tree. So try other trees for once instead of the same over and over again.
---
If you want mods to give warnings or reasons, copy and paste this into your sig.
If you won't stop until trolls are extinct, copy and paste this into your sig.
#185iROFLPosted 2/10/2009 11:06:35 PM
...Dammit.
It took 12 hours to get my Heracross and it's Modest Nature. <_<
---
-//Regards, iRofl. <3
http://i39.tinypic.com/4im2i8.png|PSN: Fatlax
#186genestealerPosted 2/11/2009 6:15:58 AM
Happy to see this topic is still alive. Good luck getting Heracross, kholdstare :p
#187kholdstare6(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2009 3:59:58 PM
Day 152

Today, I would like you guys to know that our little Quilava has since became a Typhlosion. Gastly is now a Haunter. I've gained two new friends, Farfetch'd and Octillery. And today is also the day that I shall return to Picard tree.

I gaze at the trunk that my Typhlosion bashed so much over the course of the last few months. One more try. One more chance.

I received a TM27 the other day, and I always meant for Earthquake to take the place of Headbutt in Ty's move slots.

Go, Ty. Headbutt that thing. Headbutt it like it's never been Headbutted before.

And all at once, I see a shape falling from the trees.

And I can't believe it.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q243/s8sandmoon/ohgod1.jpg

I'm looking at it and I can't believe it. Can you, friends?

I tell Haunter to send it to sleep. I don't want to hurt it.

And at last, I throw the ball. I throw the Ultra Ball I had been saving for so long. It arches through the air, the sunlight glinting off of it for a moment, before it envelops Heracross.

It shakes. Once.

Twice.

Three times...

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q243/s8sandmoon/ohgod2.jpg

And it's over. It's finally over.

I have a Heracross. I have. A Heracross.

I still can't believe it. Typhlosion and Haunter both break down and start to cry. My hands are shaking.

I've done it.

WOO! **** YEAH! I CAUGHT YOU, YOU ELUSIVE SON OF A *****! OH YES!

OH YES!

OH YEAH, BABY!

saturos! ashleyamk! Blackthorne! satinangora! Mega Cell! TwinBlade! In2DaBMage! BostonFuse! iROFL!

I DID IT!

1afteranother! nomtank57! BEyesUltimateD! ShadowMagus! CBuM! lunar44! blk_mage! greenandyellow! Gidder_Elok!

I CAUGHT ME A HERACROSS!

Electivire156! The_Jack_Attack! someEB_fan! Sheensta! Wario_Man! SNES_Dave! pikachu54673! hylianarmy!

I CAN TEACH TYPHLOSION EARTHQUAKE NOW!

watzittooya! Mainecoon88! IAmNotThePope! munchlaxrocks! dragonman13! G20four! Teh_Werf! HoratioCraw! danieru72!

I DID IT FOR THE CRAW FAMILY!

DWash3085! chocolate0pirat! popcop4! Wanded! NarutoLuffy! X195! Lickitysplit! Tactisean! SuicuneJohn! X-Naut_P!

I CAN GO HOME TO MY FAMILY NOW!

Sain_of_Caelin! ffixcrazyfan! seeminhalone! r0kk_0n! leehage! blueRats! erksage957! Setrack! ForestIlex! Swordsfreak254!

IT'S TIME TO PARTY EVERYBODY!

DrunkOnMilk! RunSonicRun! cod4champ22! BiGbEn013! superkal388! Gimic300! Takashima! RONIN_Y0JIMBO! Bahamut_Matt! genestealer!

I CAUGHT A HERACROSS!
---
MoFaT
#188RONIN_Y0JIMBOPosted 2/13/2009 9:51:22 AM
Now, just DON'T step on it. Looks like my theory of the game waiting for me to catch mine was right.

---
Gamertag- RONIN Y0JIMBO
Anybody can be elitist online without having to deal with the fact that they're nobody in real life.
#189SheeenstaPosted 2/13/2009 9:56:04 AM
I get goosebumps from reading this topic.
Best. Topic. Ever.
---
I has too many alts to count. New one every week ^ ^
#190satinangoraPosted 2/14/2009 12:42:48 AM
**** YEAH PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!

*various alcoholic beverages and delicious cake appear out of nowhere*

Eat and drink to your heart's content, my friends!
---
satinangora
6/10. You're largely ineffectual as far as I can tell. -Shanky_Shank