Two Players Battling From Game Boy - Is One Transfer Pak Enough?

#1Oak_TeaPosted 6/7/2012 4:05:24 PM
I've ordered Pokemon Stadium and one transfer pak, but I'm looking to battle between two different game boy cartridges. I've never played Pokemon Stadium before, so I'm not sure how the "upload system" works.

Can I upload Pokemon from two different games using one transfer pak, and then have them battle each other, or do I need two separate Transfer Paks with both games plugged in to make them able to battle each other?
---
Now playing: Pokemon Red (Black/White), The Beatles: Rock Band, Earthbound (1.5x enemy stats/hard mode hack)
#2Element-17Posted 6/7/2012 4:21:26 PM
Yes. You can register teams so that you can use them anytime, even if you don't have the cartridge inserted.
---
Why bother making a signature?
#3Oak_Tea(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2012 4:57:03 PM
Thank you very much for the info!
Is there any advantage at all to having more than one transfer pak?
---
Now playing: Pokemon Red (Black/White), The Beatles: Rock Band, Earthbound (1.5x enemy stats/hard mode hack)
#4Element-17Posted 6/7/2012 8:18:35 PM
It allows for trading between the two games, which is useful if you need a trade instead of a transfer and don't have the necessary equipment.
---
Why bother making a signature?
#5Zanbie XanvierPosted 6/8/2012 2:37:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6Oak_Tea(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2012 5:07:26 PM
Thanks again! I have a link cable and two gameboys, so I won't be needing another transfer pak. You just saved me a good 10 bucks or so plus shipping to Canada. =)
---