Best Team?

#1foodstuffsPosted 2/19/2008 11:05:42 PM
So I haven't played this game in literally years, but me and some of my friends decided to have a tournament. What would be the generally accepted best team(with movesets). The only restriction is no gameshark. Thanks.
---
Why would I want to drink a white drink that tastes like yellow?
#2link593Posted 2/20/2008 8:57:38 AM
Here's a little list I just made, Just note that I really like Blastoise but you can pick either of the three

Blastoise
Alakazam/Gengar
Victreebel
Hitmonchan
Rhydon
Gyarados
Eevee (Any of the three evolution)
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres

I hope this was some what of a help, I don't really know about attacks, maybe someone can help with that. Also, I think it's sweet that you are play this game, most people won't do that because of all the new stuff!!! UR COOL!
---
SoL SgtTaylor
#3foodstuffs(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2008 10:08:29 AM
Thanks for the help, are there any other good teams out there?
---
#4gbchaosmasterPosted 2/20/2008 10:29:28 AM
Many of those are nowhere near the best.

Mewtwo and Mew aside, here is a much more accurate list:

http://www.smogon.com/rb/tiers/ou
---
gbchaosmaster
#5foodstuffs(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2008 7:25:14 PM
Thanks, that list was very helpful, I appreciate it.
---
#6link593Posted 2/21/2008 9:11:29 AM
LOL, some of thoughs pokemon aren't worth poop.
---
SoL SgtTaylor
#7gbchaosmasterPosted 2/21/2008 3:20:58 PM
And Hitmonchan is? I suppose you support the awesome power of its elemental punches?
---
gbchaosmaster
#8link593Posted 2/21/2008 3:27:58 PM
These guy suck @$$. My brother was the best at this game he had 20 of every pokemon all level 99 and beat the game over 30 times, and these things that you call pokemon SUCK!

Chansey
Exeggutor
Persian
Slowbro
Snorlax
Tauros

---
SoL SgtTaylor
#9FooFighters25Posted 2/21/2008 4:29:58 PM
Chansey, Slowbro, and Snorlax are hella good. Lay off the crack pipes there son. I haven't tried the others yet, but those are good. And your so full of BS. He either cheated, your full of bull (most likely), he's full of bull, or he just has no life. Snorlax is amazing in defense from what I recall, Slowbro has amazing attacks and attack power, and Chansey has amazing HP and some decent attacks.
#10kirbymuncherPosted 2/21/2008 5:53:30 PM
had 20 of every pokemon all level 99

This shows his noobishness.
---
^Well, your stats aren't great either. Your attack is sub-par and your speed is quite laughable. - mbollige