What's the surefire way to get a Tauros?

#1Gabe ShadowPosted 7/30/2008 10:35:43 AM
I've been constantly attempting to get a Tauros, but there have been problems along the way:

Starters:

Don't say "Spam Safari balls and hope for the best." I tried that strategy over a dozen times, but Tauros keeps getting out after the first topple.

Throwing rocks: One throw keeps pissing them off and forcing them to run away. During that very lucky chance the Tauros decides to stay in battle, throw #2 always pisses them off enough to run again.

Bait: Can go for as many as unlimited times, but that of course makes them 1000X harder to catch.

This is seriously utter bull-crap, and I'm pissed off.
---
SOE screwing up the Matrix online was inevitable
They simply can't stand actually having a good game on their hands they have to go and ruin it first.
#2Element-17Posted 7/30/2008 10:53:40 AM
Spam Safari Balls and hope for the best. Or utilize the Ditto glitch if you know how.
---
Why bother making a signature?
#3Gabe Shadow(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2008 11:12:59 AM
Element, did you ever bother reading my first item on the list? I've tried that dozens of times for the past two days.
---
They simply can't stand actually having a good game on their hands they have to go and ruin it first.
#4jukesterPosted 7/30/2008 11:14:19 AM
Cheating.

jukester
#5gbchaosmasterPosted 7/30/2008 11:15:56 AM
Spam safari balls and hope for the best.

Try the strategy a dozen, hundred, thousand more times.

It's not a 0% chance, you know.
---
gbchaosmaster
#6Gabe Shadow(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2008 11:18:46 AM

Too bad my previous experiences said otherwise. Already at attempt #36.
---
#7Gabe Shadow(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2008 11:27:42 AM
Finally got one and had to resort to the "B button" trick. You guys weren't any help.
---
#8LiikalaPosted 7/30/2008 11:47:33 AM

I'm willing to bet he knows more about the game than you do.

---
- The guy who asked if he was a PotDer.
#9jukesterPosted 7/30/2008 11:49:28 AM
Why didn't you just do the B-button trick to begin with? Why even make a topic here when you knew that trick? Don't blame us for your lack of use of a good trick.

jukester
#10gbchaosmasterPosted 7/30/2008 2:08:27 PM

Finally got one and had to resort to the "B button" trick.

Well well, looks like attempt #37 (or whatever) proved me right. Because the B button trick actually isn't real and you just had a big coincidence.

But I bet you couldn't care less because we're all too "unhelpful", so you'd rather stick to your own illusions. Suit yourself.

Also, we couldn't help you get one. So we could look at it in two ways: either we helped as much we could in our situation, or we weren't very helpful because there was no way for us to be helpful. Helpful or unhelpful? You decide.
---
gbchaosmaster