#61friendlydudePosted 2/21/2012 9:32:32 AM
Grandma- "Come here sonny boy! It's wake up time!"
#62Gamer8135Posted 2/21/2012 10:44:47 AM
Eww that's a bad wake up call
---
When life leaves us blind
Love keeps us kind
#63friendlydudePosted 2/23/2012 9:11:12 AM
I just remembered this funny movie. I can't remember the name of it, but in one scene a man wakes up in the middle of the night hearing ghostly howls and becomes scared. He shivers and shakes and says "Who's there?" then... suddenly his grandmother pops up from the side of the bed and says "BOO!" He was like "GRANDMA???" She's like "I scared ya, didn't I?" lol
#64Gamer8135Posted 2/23/2012 10:13:58 AM
Stop trying to make me scared of sex! Or Lauren will slap you and trust me you don't want that
---
Love keeps us kind
#65VisionRing30Posted 2/23/2012 2:15:17 PM
I like the thought of a real Spyro existing. I can ride on top of him like a horse and we'll go on all kinds of frog-burning and butterfly collecting missions!

Here's another horrible thought. Your grandma suddenly blasting through the door, panting, and jumping on top of what she believes is your grandfather's pecker but it's actually YOURS!

Exactly. But we can't do that in this reality, unfortunately.

Senility and arousal are a dangerous mix, obviously. But even worse would be your grandpa blasting through the door thinking grandma is lying in wait for him! Especially if you were lying down on your stomach...

Grandma- "Come here sonny boy! It's wake up time!"

I guess the grandpa version would be.

"I'm gonna wake you up like I did when Roosevelt was in office!"

I just remembered this funny movie. I can't remember the name of it, but in one scene a man wakes up in the middle of the night hearing ghostly howls and becomes scared. He shivers and shakes and says "Who's there?" then... suddenly his grandmother pops up from the side of the bed and says "BOO!" He was like "GRANDMA???" She's like "I scared ya, didn't I?" lol

Now that's creepy for two reasons. One, why does his grandma sound like a ghost? Two, why was she in his bed?!
---
"Laughter is the countdown of devastation."- Killer 7, end of Sunset
#66friendlydudePosted 2/25/2012 9:12:29 AM
Oops! I meant the grandmother wasn't in bed- she was on the floor on the other side hidden from her grandson who was in bed. This movie is hilarious but I forget the name of it.

"Stop trying to make me scared of sex! Or Lauren will slap you and trust me you don't want that"

lol, I definitely do not!

"Senility and arousal are a dangerous mix, obviously. But even worse would be your grandpa blasting through the door thinking grandma is lying in wait for him! Especially if you were lying down on your stomach..."

Oh NO! Even worse- I don't wake up right away because his humping patterns are disturbingly likeable to me, lol.

"I'm gonna wake you up like I did when Roosevelt was in office!"

LOL!
#67VisionRing30Posted 2/25/2012 6:36:20 PM
Oh, ok, that's not as bad. I still don't know what movie it is either.

Oh NO! Even worse- I don't wake up right away because his humping patterns are disturbingly likeable to me, lol.

Heh, it would also be interesting if he doesn't notice who you are during that whole time.

LOL!

Heh, that's how I imagine old people think anyway.
---
"Laughter is the countdown of devastation."- Killer 7, end of Sunset
#68friendlydudePosted 2/26/2012 2:05:47 AM
lol, when you really think about it... either grandma or grandpa on top of you while you're trying to sleep is pretty damn awful, lol. now our parents?

kidding!
#69Gamer8135Posted 2/26/2012 4:51:22 PM
Ok that's it!

*virtual Lauren slap*
---
Love keeps us kind
#70friendlydudePosted 2/27/2012 2:38:31 AM
ouch!

*pulsating red mark on the side of my face*

that WAS painful!