2. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
  3. I really need help with the music box puzzle
6 years ago#1
I've been trying it for a half hour and can't get it

the faqs here only show 3 solutions and none of them works for me

and I've tried every thing I can think of
6 years ago#2
ok, got it finally

after finding a web site that showed 6 possible solutions, it was the 6th that worked

holly crap man, thats the dumbest and hardest puzzle I've seen in a video game
6 years ago#3
Unfortunately that's not even the hardest puzzle in the game. Much later there's a water sample puzzle and that one is freaking almost impossible to do without a walk through for me and I'm usually pretty good with puzzles of RE games.
6 years ago#4
You mean to tell me you can't tell by the tone of the music which sound is right? >blinks<
"Now there's a face to break a few thousand mirrors!" - Shirox from Dragon Force
6 years ago#5
One of the music boxes on the ground floor has the solution. Pick it up and make a of its settings.

I'm pretty sure the answer on my last playthrough was "duddud".

Jove the Sleep Depraved. Primal Wiki: http://primal.wikia.com
6 years ago#6
Ugh tell me about it I despise that water sample puzzle. When I was younger I had to get my dad to help me figure it out.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind dont matter and those who matter wont mind.
6 years ago#7
The music puzzle........if I remember it's the one in the clock tower (?) that you just pick up or down right, for the cords?
6 years ago#8
I can't imagine anyone having trouble with that puzzle. One bit of the music sounds right, the other sounds like crap.
6 years ago#9
actually the first time I played this game, the music box puzzle threw me off because I didn't understand the IDEA behind it- then it hit me that it wants me to choose the correct sequence of notes to complete the song.
6 years ago#10
I think that music box was a waste of time to complete but overall: water sample > music box puzzle in terms of annoyance. The music box puzzle might take a little longer. I don't wanna have to remember stuff just give me the solution! :>
este - 9 1/4 represent0r
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
  3. I really need help with the music box puzzle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived