is there only one hookshot in the game?

#1KotetsuPosted 9/1/2008 11:41:26 AM
the walkthroughs say you need the hookshot at the beginning in the train and then again later in the game. do I have to lug the hookshot around the game, or can I just leave it on the train?
---
I'm the best.
#2Megamanfan7Posted 9/1/2008 12:50:07 PM
Yeah, you have to lug it around, personally, I just leave it in the main area of wherever I'm located, like the main hall of the training facility etc. Anyways, if you're following a faq, you'll know when you'll need it so I wouldn't worry about it too much, but yes, you will need it at multiple points throughout the game.
---
Let's kick it up a nacho!-Yajirobe
#3Garrador0Posted 9/1/2008 1:54:10 PM
IF you mean leave it on the train as in by the train wreck, I recommend that you just leave it in the main hall of the training facilty.
---
CRUP CRUP CRUP
#4Kotetsu(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2008 2:22:39 PM
I meant that, if I dropped it immediately after I needed it in the train, would I be stuck later in the game? I know that it would be better to carry it into a more accessible spot, I just want to know if I can possibly get myself in a spot where I'd have to start completely over just because of the hookshot.
---
I'm the best.
#5GaullerPosted 9/2/2008 6:06:34 AM
It will reappear at the train wreck, so, you can't lose it.
---
B. O. Davis
#6doom2892000Posted 9/3/2008 10:13:47 PM
just keep the hookshot close to you i didint and i ended up backtracking the hole way it sucked lol.
#7Orochi_OniPosted 9/4/2008 1:05:10 AM
You're all wrong. There are two hookshots. If Billy uses the hookshot on the train and in the church it breaks - due to his weight. That's why two are needed.
---
R.I.P Don LaFontaine
www.engrish.com
#8GaullerPosted 9/5/2008 6:58:39 AM
^Blarney!
---
B. O. Davis