Just a question guys!!!!!

#1guitarguy3349Posted 8/23/2012 10:15:03 AM
I still think its weird how Barry isnt in chris's game and becky(Rebecca) for jill's. I know on some of the beta versions of the game they had originally planned on jill and chris to search the mansion together( the partner was controlled by cpu) so im wandering how the storyline may have went if they stayed with that plan. What would happen to barry or rebecca and would they even make it to the mansion alive? I also wander if there would have been different enemies and how the overall storyline of RE may have differed.
#2Little_IshidaPosted 8/23/2012 11:30:18 AM
I dont know, and we probably never will
---
Ieyasu......Ieyasu.....
IIIIEEEEYYYAAAAAAASSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!
#3ajbit19Posted 8/23/2012 1:52:05 PM
Play The Umbrella Chronicles to find out. I have a question, how come you capitalize Barry and Rebecca's names, but not Chris, Jill, or Becky?
---
That **** would be on my tombstone, "Here Lies *MY NAME*, Who Died Fighting a ****ING LION. RIP *MY NAME*, Whose Balls Were Like Brass." -Black_Arch
#4Recoome_is_godPosted 8/23/2012 2:46:28 PM
ajbit19 posted...
I have a question, how come you capitalize Barry and Rebecca's names, but not Chris, Jill, or Becky?

Dohoho. Oh you.

But yes, The Umbrella Chronicles will answer most questions. Not all, but you can probably fill in the blanks without much trouble.
---
The noblest of all dogs is the hot dog: it feeds the hand that bites it.
DOOMBEARS II - Return to the Labyrinth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWdejK6yKiQ
#5guitarguy3349(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2012 10:22:19 PM
ajbit19 posted...
Play The Umbrella Chronicles to find out. I have a question, how come you capitalize Barry and Rebecca's names, but not Chris, Jill, or Becky?

I wasnt really paying attention. I figured it doesnt really matter. plus i was in a hurry. grammar isnt one of my worries right now. normally i pay more attention to detail.
#6guitarguy3349(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2012 10:25:00 PM
btw. I have played all the chronicles games as well. I was just wandering what you guy's would think about the difference in the final version of resident evil/DC/DC dualshock. I still think that re2 and 1.5 would have had the most major difference in terms of story.
#7ajbit19Posted 8/23/2012 11:27:15 PM
Uh, what?
---
That **** would be on my tombstone, "Here Lies *MY NAME*, Who Died Fighting a ****ING LION. RIP *MY NAME*, Whose Balls Were Like Brass." -Black_Arch
#8guitarguy3349(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2012 9:56:39 PM
nevermind my last comment. i was drunk when i typed that. im tired now so ill try to post a better comment tomorrow after work.
#9ajbit19Posted 9/1/2012 6:35:15 AM
So where's that better comment?
---