So i just killed every enemy in Jill's Advanced Game

#1Little_IshidaPosted 10/1/2012 9:22:35 AM
And i done it with about 15 Grenade rounds left. This was done with some knifing at the beginning of them game. Got to say that was quite a challenge, I'm going to do Chris's advanced game shortly.

What other special playthroughs have you done for this game?
---
Ieyasu......Ieyasu.....
IIIIEEEEYYYAAAAAAASSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!
#2Recoome_is_godPosted 10/1/2012 3:47:34 PM
I've done a 'Kill Everything' run on all of Jill's modes, and it's sometimes more difficult than it may sound thanks to the pseudo-random damage caused by the crappier weapons. I don't enjoy Chris' scenario enough (poxy 6-item inventory) to warrant such messing around, however.

Knifing is a necessity though to get through such a playthrough on Advanced; I made a habit of stabbing the **** out of every Zombie in that mansion unless there was a high risk of being chewed up by a crowd, such as that trio in the Shotgun room. Even the Guardhouse saw the return of the Combat Knife for a moment, but I started to feel a bit silly with so many Beretta rounds just sitting in the Item Box.
---
The noblest of all dogs is the hot dog: it feeds the hand that bites it.
DOOMBEARS II - Return to the Labyrinth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWdejK6yKiQ
#3Little_Ishida(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2012 4:40:56 PM
I tend to clear out enemies before even starting to explore and collect keys and other story items. You dont necessarily have to be good at knifing to do this run though, just shoot a zombie to drop him, then run behind it, stab him, then get 2 more slashes in while it turns around to kill it, saving 2/3 bullets.

There are 87 zombies, so doing this gives you an extra 174 handgun bullets at the worst., enough to kill most bosses in the game. Although i've since learnt how to knife properly. Same deal with with dogs, except shoot once while close then knife it.

Hunter's i've learnt how to do this in this area, saving on those shells.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQorynLD95o
My apologies on the very bad quality.

Every little helps i guess.
---
Ieyasu......Ieyasu.....
#4ajbit19Posted 10/1/2012 10:38:42 PM
Knifing dogs are so much harder in this game than in any other Resident Evil game.
---
Al Bundy married for your sins.
#5ajbit19Posted 10/1/2012 10:45:20 PM
I once had about 100 handgun rounds by the time I got to the residency, not because I was knifing everything, but because of the first 30 zombies I faced, I got a head shot on 27 of them.
---
#6Little_Ishida(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 10:37:36 AM
That sounds like an unbelievable amount of luck was involved
---
Ieyasu......Ieyasu.....
#7guitarguy3349Posted 10/4/2012 11:11:14 AM
Tell me about it. I had bad luck last night with the headshots. I only had 3 the whole game,one was the zombie near the entrance on the floor above the serum room on the dining room side. one was in the guardhouse. and one was right after you see richard(richard wasnt dead) where a zombie's placement moved to block off the door to the 2nd floor main hall. I had about 6 zombies early in the game take a whole clip. after i got low on ammo i made up some time and pulled out the knife and used the inventory glitch. I got past the guardhouse quickly and almost died from the hunter's bc my R1 button got stuck and i couldnt get out of the firing stance. the inventory glitch saved me from that though. I h8 ps2 controllers. They get stuck at times.
---
Not changing this signature until capcom releases a new real Resident evil game. Enough with the 4-6 style of resident evil i want survival horror.
#8ajbit19Posted 10/4/2012 3:28:48 PM
Little_Ishida posted...
That sounds like an unbelievable amount of luck was involved

There was. I was playing that mode where Forest goes Surprise! when you try and pick up a key. I've played that mode two more times since, and the max amount of head shots I got was 6.
---
#9Little_Ishida(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 3:04:20 AM
It is completely random from what i remember. Although i've got used to knifing forest and other little left-overs like itchy tasty zombie.
---
Ieyasu......Ieyasu.....
#10Recoome_is_godPosted 10/6/2012 3:38:15 AM
Little_Ishida posted...
It is completely random from what i remember. Although i've got used to knifing forest and other little left-overs like itchy tasty zombie.

I always blow his head off with the Shotgun. It feels criminal of me not to.
---
The noblest of all dogs is the hot dog: it feeds the hand that bites it.
DOOMBEARS II - Return to the Labyrinth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWdejK6yKiQ