So i just killed every enemy in Jill's Advanced Game

#21Little_Ishida(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 3:15:06 PM
Recoome_is_god posted...
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE KNIFE

Recoome_is_god posted...
The best advice is to just stand in the corner and keep shooting Yawn in the face ASAP.

Ok, Go into the corner and knife him, got it. On a serious note, I'll try and do what you suggested, i've been running then getting 1 shot in then swallowed.

Recoome_is_god posted...
Lovethepython posted...
when he's injured he starts to get slower

I demand proof of this. I've been playing this game since release and have never seen anything close to Yawn 'slowing down' at any point. He simply gets tangled up on occasion, but always keeps a constant speed when actually moving.

I think he temporarily slows down when he goes through his pain frames/stun lock as he tilts his head up. Although he goes back to normal straight after so nothing worth writing home about. I'll double check it now.

Also my main reason for this run is not only for bragging rights, i wrote down all the enemy placements for Original mode and Advanced mode a while back, but that involved blasting everything with the RL and counting corpses, leading to mistakes.
So i'm doing it legitimately and double checking the placements (No mistakes in chris's so far). The Wiki for the original resident evil here on Gamefaqs has the placements for original mode on it.
---
Ieyasu......Ieyasu.....
IIIIEEEEYYYAAAAAAASSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!
#22LovethepythonPosted 11/14/2012 3:54:32 PM
Recoome_is_god posted...
Lovethepython posted...
when he's injured he starts to get slower

I demand proof of this. I've been playing this game since release and have never seen anything close to Yawn 'slowing down' at any point. He simply gets tangled up on occasion, but always keeps a constant speed when actually moving.

What I mean is; when he's nearly dead he no longer moves with his head up, just slithers flat down, and is alot easier to dodge, since his strike now has a shorter range and don't attack as often.
---
The death cannot hear.
#23Little_Ishida(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 1:47:54 PM
Ok, the hunters finally got to me and i ran out of healing, so i'm restarting it.....yay
---
Ieyasu......Ieyasu.....
IIIIEEEEYYYAAAAAAASSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!