Shadow Madness lives on!

#61TrueSinPosted 11/10/2008 1:30:04 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#62TrueSinPosted 11/10/2008 1:31:49 AM
Damn spelling mistakes...

AHEM.

Uh...not adding anything new is one thing, but taking stuff out of a port? No RECRUITING ENE-oh God the hell with that. That's what I had the most fun with.

I can understand why fans are pissed. XD

Worse cold in the world ya say? Where do you live? O_o

---
People think skeletons are scary...ever give any thought to your own, personal skeleton? It deserves attention. ~ ~
#63threetimes(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2008 7:16:55 AM
Worse cold in the world ya say? Where do you live? O_o

In the place where the worst cold in the world lives. :p

Still got it too, so don't get too near to me, as it probably has the power of infecting the internet as well.

Well, as for Rhapsody, I guess if the enemy recruiting was the thing you liked most, then the DS game might not be for you. But you've still got all those puppets to recruit. and their quests to do for awesome skills for Cornet. I love the game, and you do get extras like the detailed comments by Kururu on all characters and enemies, very funny, and all the songs are available as well from the main menu.

EXAMPLES: Ghost: Its real name is "Melvin" but it wanted something a little tougher. Fairie: Put some clothes on! Seriously! Children play this game! Bone Daddy: Was pretty attractive when he still.. y'know.. had flesh.

Just loads of fun. ^_^
---
"You found a mouse but it won't help you beat the game." (Rhapsody DS)
#64TrueSinPosted 11/20/2008 1:08:34 AM
Hmm...I would probably get it just for the small extras then. I barely ever used any of the story puppets though, just trained my rare monsters a whole lot lol. I liked that big teddy bear though. XD

Now all they have to do is give us an uncensored version of La Pucelle Tactics, now that's a fun game.

And how come everyone in that game smokes lol?
---
People think skeletons are scary...ever give any thought to your own, personal skeleton? It deserves attention. ~ ~
#65threetimes(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2008 4:23:26 AM
Kururu is a playable character as well. And L-Kun (teddy bear) rocks!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/image/566126.html?gf=3

Next to Yuri, the coolest guy ever. XD

---
#66TrueSinPosted 11/20/2008 8:58:05 PM
Whoa, you can play as Kururu? DUDE. Sold. srsly. I always thought she was awesome.

And yup, Yuri certainly wins coolest rpg guy ever, plus in real life he would probably be hot. :D
---
#67threetimes(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2008 9:56:25 AM
Yep, little fairy with long sword wins every time. :D

And nobody told me Yuri wasn't real. :(

Who's gonna father my children now! T_T
---
#68TrueSinPosted 11/24/2008 1:09:37 AM
>_> Roger Bacon? He's real. Or...was. Now he's dead. You're screwed! And not in the way you'd like. XD
---
#69ShotgunnovaPosted 11/26/2008 5:07:05 PM
La Pucelle is censored?

---
Take me down from the ridge where the summer ends
And watch the city spread out just like a jet's flame
#70threetimes(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2008 7:20:29 PM
He's also celibate, and doesn't smoke, :p

Not so Croix. XD.
---