Need Help with equipment

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shining the Holy Ark
  3. Need Help with equipment

User Info: noidentity

noidentity
5 years ago#1
I'm trying to find the Dragon Axe for Basso and I have no clue where it is, and I have two mithril ingots remaining which I haven't made anything for Doyle or Forte. Who should I use them on and what should I make for the remaining characters?

User Info: BoneIdol87

BoneIdol87
5 years ago#2
You get it from the Weapon Shop in Mirage Village. Its a Special Deal that has a random chance of popping up whenever you talk to him. Just spam talking to the weapon merchant until it pops up.

User Info: noidentity

noidentity
5 years ago#3
Thanks for your help, but how should I use my last two mithril ingots? Forte and Doyle are the two characters I haven't made any equipment for.

User Info: Riveller

Riveller
5 years ago#4
This was copied from the FAQ written by Xhoyl:
Forte

Mithril Ingot

Mystery Ankh (6/16)
Mithril Tiara (5/16)
Rage Wand (4/16)
Demon's Robe (1/16)

Doyle

Mithril Ingot

Dragon Suit (6/16)
Mithril Claw (5/16)
Fuma's Helmet (4/16)
Demon Mask (1/16)

I don't remember what I used to give to Forte but I always got Mithril Claw to equip Doyle.

User Info: Xhoyl

Xhoyl
5 years ago#5
What he said. Mithril Claw is amazing for Doyle. I swear it triples his critical chance.
http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2721821/1/Pravos

User Info: Sn4k3Ey3S

Sn4k3Ey3S
5 years ago#6
ya u can reserve 1 mithril ingot for doyle's mithril claw. Somehow, its awesome. As for the other one, i got not much comments. Forget most of the stuffs already. Think one day i also must replay this game.
--=}^InViNciB|3^n4K3Ey3^{=--

Sn4k3Ey3S
5 years ago#7
bump.... .....

User Info: Waffen8888

Waffen8888
5 years ago#8
I thought you could buy the Mirthril Claw for Doyle in Desire village? Obviously has a special. Hmmm, maybe not. I don't remember.
"Now there's a face to break a few thousand mirrors!" - Shirox from Dragon Force

User Info: SpookeyDonkey

SpookeyDonkey
5 years ago#9
i don't know how you can play this game....i hate it so much. sooo claustrophobic...i don't know how i beat it. i'm so glad they stopped making this type of game.

what's funny is that i got stuck for several years in that one dungeon with the stupid snake that keeps blocking your way lol

Sn4k3Ey3S
5 years ago#10
no, u can't buy mirthril claw for doyle. The only way is to use mirthril ingot and make. The weapon is kinda awesome niaz, imo.

@ SpookeyDonkey : U just started playing this game only ? Tell us how u dislike it then. And u mentioned u can't beat it ? U mean the final boss ? Or ?
  1. Boards
  2. Shining the Holy Ark
  3. Need Help with equipment

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived