My Second Ever Shining Game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shining the Holy Ark
  3. My Second Ever Shining Game

User Info: The984

The984
4 years ago#21
Man Enrich Dungeon. I once went there early before doing all the mansion stuff, so I was under leveled. I got into a battle with those blue spinning things that can call backups. They couldn't kill me, and I couldn't finish them off. I was up to Striker Pod W before I reset knowing I couldn't finish them off. That would have been insane experience for my level at the time.
The 984 Has Spoken!

User Info: MartinIIIa

MartinIIIa
4 years ago#22
Indeed. By my second or third playthrough I had learned to clear out (not 100%, but to a reasonable extent) each dungeon before progressing, so I'm able to get past Enrich Dungeon (and beyond) without any power-leveling. But I still remember my first time in Enrich Dungeon like it was yesterday. Man, those enemies were scary. I certainly did a decent run of grinding before I was able to get through there; when I first arrived, the Siren Beasts could wipe out my party even if I was at full HP and MP!

User Info: Sn4k3Ey3S

Sn4k3Ey3S
4 years ago#23
bump.... ......
--=}^InViNciB|3^n4K3Ey3^{=--

User Info: misterbum

misterbum
4 years ago#24
And again.
You became the boss. You are great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jA7nRwQp_E

MartinIIIa
4 years ago#25
It's funny now to think about this being my second Shining game that I played. Back then, obviously, I didn't have any real indication that any of the Shining games besides Shining Force II were great. Yet I remember being extremely psyched to play it. I guess reading over all the stuff on the Shining series at Shining Force Central got me all eager to try out a few more games in the series.

MartinIIIa
3 years ago#26
What the hey... I like this thread, so I'm bumping it.
  1. Boards
  2. Shining the Holy Ark
  3. My Second Ever Shining Game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived