My Second Ever Shining Game

#21The984Posted 10/6/2012 10:05:24 PM
Man Enrich Dungeon. I once went there early before doing all the mansion stuff, so I was under leveled. I got into a battle with those blue spinning things that can call backups. They couldn't kill me, and I couldn't finish them off. I was up to Striker Pod W before I reset knowing I couldn't finish them off. That would have been insane experience for my level at the time.
---
The 984 Has Spoken!
#22MartinIIIaPosted 10/9/2012 7:07:46 AM
Indeed. By my second or third playthrough I had learned to clear out (not 100%, but to a reasonable extent) each dungeon before progressing, so I'm able to get past Enrich Dungeon (and beyond) without any power-leveling. But I still remember my first time in Enrich Dungeon like it was yesterday. Man, those enemies were scary. I certainly did a decent run of grinding before I was able to get through there; when I first arrived, the Siren Beasts could wipe out my party even if I was at full HP and MP!
#23Sn4k3Ey3SPosted 10/25/2012 8:53:11 PM
bump.... ......
---
--=}^InViNciB|3^n4K3Ey3^{=--
#24misterbumPosted 10/30/2012 7:21:30 PM
And again.
---
You became the boss. You are great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jA7nRwQp_E
#25MartinIIIaPosted 11/18/2012 5:48:06 AM
It's funny now to think about this being my second Shining game that I played. Back then, obviously, I didn't have any real indication that any of the Shining games besides Shining Force II were great. Yet I remember being extremely psyched to play it. I guess reading over all the stuff on the Shining series at Shining Force Central got me all eager to try out a few more games in the series.
#26MartinIIIaPosted 12/9/2012 7:04:54 AM
What the hey... I like this thread, so I'm bumping it.