• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Shining the Holy Ark
  3. Shining Ark? New Game?
3 years ago#11
kilaude posted...
VampiricDragon_ posted...
sounds like a shining game and not part of this

Yeah, unfortunately since Camelot parted ways with Sega, the Shining series haven't really been the same..

Mmm, I wouldn't put a remake out of the running because of that. They've already done three remakes of Shining games since Camelot stopped working on the series.
3 years ago#12
MartinIIIa posted...
kilaude posted...

Yeah, unfortunately since Camelot parted ways with Sega, the Shining series haven't really been the same..

Mmm, I wouldn't put a remake out of the running because of that. They've already done three remakes of Shining games since Camelot stopped working on the series.

Remakes? Are you talking about the ports? o.O
3 years ago#13
kilaude posted...
MartinIIIa posted...
kilaude posted...

Nope. They remade Shining Force: The Legacy of Great Intention as Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon for the Game Boy Advance, and remade Shining Force Gaiden, Shining Force Gaiden II: The Sword of Hajya, and Shining Force Gaiden: Final Conflict as Shining Force Chronicle I, II, & III (respectively) for the FOMA900/901 Series Mobile Phone. (So yeah, that's actually four remakes they've done. I had forgot about Chronicle III.)
3 years ago#14
MartinIIIa posted...
kilaude posted...
MartinIIIa posted...
kilaude posted...

Nope. They remade Shining Force: The Legacy of Great Intention as Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon for the Game Boy Advance, and remade Shining Force Gaiden, Shining Force Gaiden II: The Sword of Hajya, and Shining Force Gaiden: Final Conflict as Shining Force Chronicle I, II, & III (respectively) for the FOMA900/901 Series Mobile Phone. (So yeah, that's actually four remakes they've done. I had forgot about Chronicle III.)

Oh yeah, I heard about Resurrection of the Dark Dragon, but never heard about those mobile remakes. That's interesting.

I'm currently playing SFIII: Chapter 3 for the Saturn, and I'm loving it so far. Those were the times.. :)
3 years ago#15
Yeah, I'm disappointed they never did a continuation of the plot threads from Shining the Holy Ark, but judged on its own terms, Shining Force III is an absolutely wonderful game.
3 years ago#16
By the by; Shining Ark is a brand new game unrelated to this one.
---
What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know.
It's what we know for sure that just ain't so.
3 years ago#17
Where did you hear this?
3 years ago#18
Sega has released an opening video for it on youtube.
3 years ago#19
Cool, I'll have to check it out.
3 years ago#20
Its announced

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-12-07/shining-ark-psp-rpg-3-minute-preview-streamed
  1. Boards
  2. Shining the Holy Ark
  3. Shining Ark? New Game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived