Shining Ark? New Game?

#11MartinIIIaPosted 10/23/2012 1:55:00 PM
kilaude posted...
VampiricDragon_ posted...
sounds like a shining game and not part of this

Yeah, unfortunately since Camelot parted ways with Sega, the Shining series haven't really been the same..

Mmm, I wouldn't put a remake out of the running because of that. They've already done three remakes of Shining games since Camelot stopped working on the series.
#12kilaude(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2012 5:56:07 AM
MartinIIIa posted...
kilaude posted...

Yeah, unfortunately since Camelot parted ways with Sega, the Shining series haven't really been the same..

Mmm, I wouldn't put a remake out of the running because of that. They've already done three remakes of Shining games since Camelot stopped working on the series.

Remakes? Are you talking about the ports? o.O
#13MartinIIIaPosted 11/1/2012 5:55:41 AM
kilaude posted...
MartinIIIa posted...
kilaude posted...

Nope. They remade Shining Force: The Legacy of Great Intention as Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon for the Game Boy Advance, and remade Shining Force Gaiden, Shining Force Gaiden II: The Sword of Hajya, and Shining Force Gaiden: Final Conflict as Shining Force Chronicle I, II, & III (respectively) for the FOMA900/901 Series Mobile Phone. (So yeah, that's actually four remakes they've done. I had forgot about Chronicle III.)
#14kilaude(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 5:41:48 AM
MartinIIIa posted...
kilaude posted...
MartinIIIa posted...
kilaude posted...

Nope. They remade Shining Force: The Legacy of Great Intention as Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon for the Game Boy Advance, and remade Shining Force Gaiden, Shining Force Gaiden II: The Sword of Hajya, and Shining Force Gaiden: Final Conflict as Shining Force Chronicle I, II, & III (respectively) for the FOMA900/901 Series Mobile Phone. (So yeah, that's actually four remakes they've done. I had forgot about Chronicle III.)

Oh yeah, I heard about Resurrection of the Dark Dragon, but never heard about those mobile remakes. That's interesting.

I'm currently playing SFIII: Chapter 3 for the Saturn, and I'm loving it so far. Those were the times.. :)
#15MartinIIIaPosted 11/11/2012 7:00:21 AM
Yeah, I'm disappointed they never did a continuation of the plot threads from Shining the Holy Ark, but judged on its own terms, Shining Force III is an absolutely wonderful game.
#16Jallen9000Posted 11/18/2012 12:24:16 PM
By the by; Shining Ark is a brand new game unrelated to this one.
---
What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know.
It's what we know for sure that just ain't so.
#17MartinIIIaPosted 11/23/2012 6:32:15 AM
Where did you hear this?
#18stha guyPosted 11/24/2012 1:36:44 PM
Sega has released an opening video for it on youtube.
#19MartinIIIaPosted 12/4/2012 5:07:28 AM
Cool, I'll have to check it out.
#20Vincent_VincentPosted 12/7/2012 12:39:15 PM
Its announced

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-12-07/shining-ark-psp-rpg-3-minute-preview-streamed