Problem with ePSXe

#1Marko_NemesisPosted 2/17/2009 9:27:07 AM
i have the new version already, silent hill runs normally, but harry and all the characters have a white square over them. it really sucks.....any help?

tks in advance
---
Now Gaming: SIlent Hill, Vandal Hearts
Working on: RPG Maker XP
#2Sylent02Posted 2/18/2009 5:47:23 AM
this is a really weird problem, my friend had this too...

have you tried using a different version of the ePSXe? mine worked on 1.50 without any voices, but it worked fine on 1.70.
you could try using a different BIOS file, or new plugins for the different areas...?
---
There was a HOLE here, now it's in Henry Townshend's bathroom.-yay4gippali
X-Box Live GT:Silent302
#3Marko_Nemesis(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2009 11:37:12 AM
yeah i have 1.70. ... every game works perfectly, but not this one :S i think it scares ePSXe. kakaka xD
---
Now Gaming: SIlent Hill, Vandal Hearts
Working on: RPG Maker XP
#4The ChowPosted 2/24/2009 2:44:21 PM
Try changing some of the video settings. Stuff like filters, textures, frame buffers, etc.
---
"I dreamt that I was a 'Genie-Firefighter'! I fought fires and granted wishes!"
#5RebornKusabiPosted 3/2/2009 7:45:34 PM
...or, you know, you could do like I did a year ago after my last copy stopped working and go buy the game?

Oh, it's an old game therefore that makes it ok to illegally emulate it, right?
---
"[People who play RPGs are] depressed gamers who like to sit alone in their dark rooms and play slow games. -- Former President of Nintendo on RPG players
#6MurlocPosted 3/2/2009 11:54:57 PM
...or, you know, you could do like I did a year ago after my last copy stopped working and go buy the game?

^^^^^dude,chill.its not illegal if you own the game and playstation like i do.i have over 200 ps1 games.i use the emulater because all i own are hdtv's.have you tried to play a ps game on hdtv?anyway try petes open gl driver 1.76 and make sure mask bit is checked and it should work for you.if it still gives you trouble,change it from 32 to 16 bit.
---
XBL GAMERTAG: THE BREEZE NC
#7Marko_Nemesis(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2009 10:55:02 AM
Murloc tks i'll try it!
#8MurlocPosted 3/3/2009 5:08:42 PM
no problem.if you have any more questions,just ask.
---
XBL GAMERTAG: THE BREEZE NC
#9Marko_Nemesis(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2009 1:36:31 PM
it works perfectly! =) hehe
#10brokenfingersPosted 3/10/2009 2:23:03 AM

Or you could not be a goddamned ****bag and realize that most people who use ePSXe do actually own the games, you ****ing twit.
---
black people are people, too--RenOfHeavens