Finally got this game

#1luffyninjaPosted 7/28/2010 12:20:59 AM
first heard about in a nintendo power article for Soul Calibur 2 [of course everything about the gamecube got me interested in the Dreamcast], So far I like it, especially since there are no cheap gimic characters in it like Link, Darth Vader, and stuff like that.I wonder when in the series did namco feel the need to make some character cameo in every game?
Also the fighting feels more balanced as well. I remember in SC2, all you had to do was keep kicking with Casandra and you could win all the time. I also like how it has the old school arcade feel only it and 2 has.
---
name: Luffyninja
FC: 4553-5375-3514
#2CBASH13Posted 7/28/2010 7:20:35 AM
Word, this game is incredible, even after ten years. Definitely one of the best fighters of all time, due to its depth. There are so many modes and challenges, SoulCalibur will keep you hooked indefinitely.
---
It is what it is
#3CBASH13Posted 8/2/2010 7:38:26 AM
I played a lot of SC over the weekend. Damn near almost beat my record in Extra Survival.
---
It is what it is
#4zelenyPosted 8/24/2010 4:00:26 PM
Out of all the games in the series I like this most and part IV the least. Parts 2 and 3 are OK too.
#5CBASH13Posted 8/25/2010 12:23:03 PM
Word I would rank them as they were released: SoulCalibur, SoulCalibur II, SoulCalibur III & IV. I think they started to get a little watered down as they years have went on. I still play the original the most. Just beat two of my times in arcade mode today.
---
It is what it is