The Twilight Harbor Challenge Mark II

#1XPeaceChillPosted 7/9/2010 2:35:11 AM
Hey all, I made a topic back in 2008 where I made up a challenge in which you have to get through the level Twilight Harbor without getting hit once. If you search for the topic by typing "Twilight", you'll find it still there but locked. So here it is for any new comers to the board that'd like to try it out. Just be honest though. Put an asterisk (*) next to your name if you were a pacifist through the level and didn't hit anyone back. I retried it not too long ago like this and succeeded. If you can't make it through without getting hit, still, put your name under how many times you got hit and work to get better! Also, healing yourself in the level does NOT raise your rank. You get hit, you get hit, no healing allowed.

Completed the Twilight Harbor Challenge
XPeaceChill*
short stop
SOADjoe19
Sonicguy676767
ZananVI*
kinggemini92

1 Hit:
Lizardingyoshi
Dragon66116
wesker741

2 Hits:
hArD2CaTcH5501

3 Hits:
Bd0g5
---
The early bird gets the worm. Unless I shoot that little ****er with a shot gun and violently feed on it's innards.
#2friendlydudePosted 7/9/2010 2:42:12 AM
Damn, why can't I remember that level? Has it really been that long since I last played this game?
#3XPeaceChill(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2010 2:45:57 AM
Oh hey friendlydude.

Twilight Harbor is a world in Gnasty's World. The one before you fight him, IIRC.
---
The early bird gets the worm. Unless I shoot that little ****er with a shot gun and violently feed on it's innards.
#4awesomesauce13Posted 7/9/2010 6:17:14 AM
Gonna go try that now, if my computer doesn't freeze on me when I try to boot the game D=
---
RUN LIKE A HEADLESS KUT-KU!!
#5awesomesauce13Posted 7/9/2010 6:17:57 AM
Yay it didn't freeze this time ^_^. I must've fixed whatever was wrong with it somehow =D
---
#6streetbaIerIuIPosted 7/9/2010 6:26:23 AM
Completed the Twilight Harbor Challenge
XPeaceChill*
short stop
SOADjoe19
Streetballer
ZananVI*
kinggemini92

1 Hit:
Lizardingyoshi
Dragon66116
wesker741

2 Hits:
hArD2CaTcH5501

3 Hits:
Bd0g5

I'm sonicguy, actually. so I changed it
---
*smokes*
I just smoked a sig
#7awesomesauce13Posted 7/9/2010 6:27:37 AM
Add my name to the list =D

That was pretty easy really, it just takes some concentration in areas with more than one enemy. I killed all the enemies, btw
---
#8SavageFreezePosted 7/9/2010 4:42:36 PM
Is this the level with all of the commandos?
#9awesomesauce13Posted 7/10/2010 8:34:21 AM
Yeah. It's the last level before Gnasty Gnorc, and the enemies have machine guns and grenades
---
#10friendlydudePosted 7/15/2010 4:42:43 AM
Oh crap, that sounds like a really tough challenge! It's one of those levels that sneaks up on me sometimes and totally owns me hard.

" Yay it didn't freeze this time ^_^. I must've fixed whatever was wrong with it somehow =D"

Same here, except under different circumstances. I finally figured out what to do when my computer freezes when checking for weekly updates- just let it sit for 10 minutes :p