Anybody got GameShark codes for Inf MP?

#1omniweltallPosted 10/5/2008 7:08:16 AM
I used them before a long time ago. But cant seem to find them anywhere now. Not even in Codebreaker/CodeTwink.

Anybody knows? Thanks in advance.
#2donutbandit0Posted 10/5/2008 1:16:09 PM
Looks like you have to use a separate code for each character.

---
There are few things more disturbing than waking up in the morning, only to discover that you are dead for the rest of your life.
#3vh2vandalierPosted 10/5/2008 4:04:58 PM
I used to have all kinds of them from the Game Software Code Creators Club, but the site has since disappeared and I chunked the codes since the game is incredibly easy, and they didn't help with what I needed (to find caps of each character).

But yes, they were all single player codes.

---
"I will... ... ...never be a memory..." - Sephiroth (FFVII:Advent Children)
#4donutbandit0Posted 10/5/2008 7:29:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5KFCrispyPosted 10/6/2008 7:15:51 AM
whoa, what happened to the code breaker site?!
---
suikosource.com - Your Source for Suikoden
#6donutbandit0Posted 10/6/2008 9:32:33 AM
It's better - BUT this is a perfect illustration of how quickly things can change. Look at what happened to GS Central after it got hacked. They got so scared that they changed the format of the site to where it's completely useless now. Codebreaker could be gone just as quickly.

---
There are few things more disturbing than waking up in the morning, only to discover that you are dead for the rest of your life.
#7KFCrispyPosted 10/7/2008 11:48:15 AM
oh i thought the site got taken over, but it's the same site just re-formatted.
---
suikosource.com - Your Source for Suikoden
#8Mir_VimesPosted 10/10/2008 3:39:22 PM

Is this a Terry Pratchett quote?
---
http://www.realmofdarkness.net/sounds/vg/ff-soundboard.htm