Suikoden 6's main character...

#1Magikoopa981Posted 6/27/2013 10:37:20 AM
I really hope its Window. I felt like Suikoden ended without giving too much closure to Window's story. He went off to design stained glass windows... for who? Where? Did he have to travel far? Was he famous for his role in the war? I wonder if his perspectives changed. Did he "see through any new windows"?

I feel like Window could find the True Window Rune, it would be so awesome. His attacks would use glass, and you could create art. There could be minigames where you color in a stained glass window like Mario Paint ore something. Just think of all the possibilities.
---
Bacon
#2SIMStevenPosted 6/27/2013 5:37:16 PM
Trollol.
---
Help get MegaMan Legends 3 back in production. www.capcom-unity.com/devroom
Join the official Dev Room, sign the petition, and become a Servbot.
#3CVagtsPosted 6/29/2013 9:25:37 AM
The only real answer is Viki.
---
"My grandpa had OCD. Every day, he'd take a gym sock, fill it with nickels, and just beat us."
#4jiggyjohn0_0Posted 6/30/2013 5:04:56 AM
Pesmerga. He would unite the hundred and eight stars of destiny to to form an army to destroy yuber and his demons for good.
#5CVagtsPosted 7/4/2013 8:59:23 AM
If Suikoden VI isn't Viki traveling through time and space (and previous games) to amass the army of all armies to defeat Hikusaak's Holy Harmonian Army, then I don't want any part of it.
---
"My grandpa had OCD. Every day, he'd take a gym sock, fill it with nickels, and just beat us."
#6StretchyFAQPosted 7/4/2013 5:10:17 PM
CVagts posted...
If Suikoden VI isn't Viki traveling through time and space (and previous games) to amass the army of all armies to defeat Hikusaak's Holy Harmonian Army, then I don't want any part of it.

Doctor Who meets the final episode of TNG. I can dig that.
---
Politicians are old and have bad karma/STDs.
#7LonerwolfMPosted 7/23/2013 7:44:52 PM
I was just happy about Suikoden VI before Konomi pulled the plug
---
GT LONER WOLF pawn Makoto Fire feel free to send a friend request :)
#8shivadarkPosted 7/25/2013 12:02:46 AM
I would LOVE to see Ted's initial journey. BEFORE he met the hero of IV. The Soul Eater rune has gotta make a comeback! :) Or after?

Though hell Persmerga would be an amazing game, finally vanquishing Yuber.