Rope climbing..

#1sweetie_cheewiePosted 7/30/2008 1:34:44 AM
i can not find the rope climbing game in th castle.. it is said to be just up the kitchen area but there is nothing there.. can somebody help and tell me where is exactly the game???
#2Suikoden420Posted 7/30/2008 1:49:07 AM
Go to the room with 2 entrances to the kitchen and go north. The door is in the middle metal gate type thing. Walk past Yoshino and talk to buddy near the cliff
---
Replaying Suikoden 2
#3JHawksPosted 7/30/2008 2:08:10 AM
Yeah from the kitchen, just head through the left door and keep going up. The doors outside look like steel windows XD
---
"We did not betray the country. The country betrayed us." - Jowy Atreides
#4PlanescapedPosted 7/30/2008 9:02:32 AM
Don't worry, I beat the game twice before I realized that terrace was even there. \(//_-)/
---
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes
#5Orange Fluffy SheepPosted 7/30/2008 10:58:55 AM
The castle gets stupid big by the end of the game.

Why can't it be like the Castle on Lake Toran, which only gets more ornate?
---
Since there were no living animals nearby to make a witty comeback, a decorative potted plant has taken over.
#6Waffen8888Posted 7/30/2008 11:36:35 AM
Becuase that wouldn't be very realistic, for a place that's not in a confined spot, like the Toran castle was. You build outwards, not upwards and inwards.
---
"Now there's a face to break a few thousand mirrors!" - Shirox from Dragon Force