Boris question. (spoilers)

#1themegaman7Posted 4/29/2011 2:58:38 PM
So if I kill ridley and get boris can I still get all 108 stars + the best ending?
THX!
---
Themegaman7 aka Expa0
#2StrombadaPosted 4/29/2011 3:22:33 PM
Yes. Boris takes Ridley's star.
---
Yang: My papa always taught me that you could solve any problem in life by throwing a barrel at it.
Edward: Your father was Donkey Kong?
#3Final LegionPosted 4/29/2011 6:43:23 PM
*SLIGHT SPOILER*

Remember, though, that if you do this on purpose, Boris will also take Ridley's place as one of your unit leaders for war battles. Although Boris isn't too bad (he has 9 ATK, 8 DEF and the Evade ability), I prefer Ridley who has a 10 ATK, 7 DEF and the Critical ability.
---
Poison Clan Rocks The World.
#4themegaman7(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2011 1:44:40 AM
Thanks for the help.

I thought it would be nice getting Boris for a chance of pace. I've had the game since it's release in europe, and only recently I learned about the bad ending + boris.

It's nice when such a, old game can still surprise you.
---
Themegaman7 aka Expa0
#5RuneOfPureFailzPosted 5/1/2011 10:57:21 PM
Ridley rocks though. I wouldn't kill him for that poodle any day of the week.
---
So much love, I think we might actually spawn a unicorn - Exsillius
They need to love faster, we're running out of time - MadeToBan on Transformice.
#6themegaman7(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2011 12:07:23 AM(edited)
I agree Ridley is both cooler and more useful. Definetly one of the better NPC stars of the game.
---
Themegaman7 aka Expa0
#7TougherThanYouPosted 5/3/2011 7:10:37 PM
As ridiculous as it is to say, I've never beaten the game with Boris because I feel too bad killing Ridley.
---
If we say it long enough, eventually we're going to reap a harvest. We're going to get exactly what we're saying.