so i noticed some stuff are available after you beat the beast rune (final boss)

#1paelodopeninjaPosted 11/4/2011 5:37:03 AM
been reading faqs and it turns out awesome stuff's available (rare finds at sajah) after you beat the beast rune such as the higher level elemental runes (rage etc), phero rune, blue gate

do you guys think that that means there are undiscovered sidequests? perhaps a bonus dungeon?
#2KFCrispyPosted 11/4/2011 7:01:26 AM(edited)
if there are, they are so well hidden that nobody has found them after more than 10 years, and the quests would likely not have any dialogue because i'm sure all of the text has been ripped from the game.
---
suikosource.com - Your Source for Suikoden
#3paelodopeninja(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2011 7:06:22 AM
ugh. i hope youre wrong. and i think you do too lol. theres just so much you can do with 108 characters (although not all of em are exactly worth tinkering with). its a pity there isnt a dungeon to provide such a challenge.
#4PhoenixNinePosted 11/4/2011 9:28:45 AM
There might be some stuff, like the Tenzan Pass or any characters you didn't recruit previously.

And of course there's the memory card trick, which you can use to ferry all those awesome runes and crap over to your next game. Be warned that this trick could potentially corrupt all your saves.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#5garanPosted 11/4/2011 1:26:09 PM
You can't fill the party, other than getting McDohl from Gregminster. So, any hidden quests or dungeons would have to be doable with 2 (admittedly great) characters.
#6SIMStevenPosted 11/4/2011 4:21:12 PM
You can still get the extra squirrels and recruit anyone that can join your party at the time you recruit them. Just don't plan on a perfect ending unless you plan to romp around with Riou, Tir, and the four non-star squirrels.
---
I'm a sad panda after the cancellation of MegaMan Legends 3.
Capcom only seems to care about money now, so let's see who the highest bidder is.