Suikoden II PS VITA

#1luc_sasaraiPosted 1/2/2012 3:18:32 AM
I hope they have this game on PS VITA
#2CGoblinsPosted 1/2/2012 7:02:34 AM
I would throw the biggest hissy fit I have ever thrown in my 29 year life if they released Suikoden 2 on the PS Vita.

They need to just straighten out their **** and get this game on the PSN. I can't believe it's taken this long.
---
PSN: CGoblin
Playing: UO and M&M: World of Xeen
#3Final LegionPosted 1/2/2012 2:20:23 PM
Yeah, damn Sony and their PSN for doing what they believe is cost effective and in their best interests rather than kowtowing to fanboy demands. I mean really...how dare they.
---
Poison Clan Rocks The World.
#4CGoblinsPosted 1/2/2012 2:55:43 PM
Final Legion posted...
Yeah, damn Sony and their PSN for doing what they believe is cost effective and in their best interests rather than kowtowing to fanboy demands. I mean really...how dare they.

Yea... except they say they have tried and it's a copyright issue. It is in their best interest to add it to the PSN. Anything that is free to produce that you can sell is in your best interest.
---
#5Final LegionPosted 1/2/2012 6:53:47 PM
CGoblins posted...
Final Legion posted...

Yea... except they say they have tried and it's a copyright issue. It is in their best interest to add it to the PSN. Anything that is free to produce that you can sell is in your best interest.

No. It's in your best interests to sell a product when the indicators exist that you will earn enough profit to make selling the product feasible. Obviously this is not the case when it comes to S2; otherwise, they would be working more diligently to to overcome the copyright issue, i.e. whatever issue Konami has with S2 being released to the PSN.

By the way, can you cite where Sony states 'they have tried and it's a copyright issue'?
---
#6CGoblinsPosted 1/2/2012 7:48:44 PM
I don't have time to do your research for you or the will to try to persuade a stranger like it matters.

A google search of Suikoden 2 and PSN brings back plenty of results to show that the demand is there. I don't know why you even want to argue it.
---
#7Final LegionPosted 1/2/2012 10:37:27 PM
CGoblins posted...
I don't have time to do your research for you or the will to try to persuade a stranger like it matters.

A google search of Suikoden 2 and PSN brings back plenty of results to show that the demand is there. I don't know why you even want to argue it.

1. I'm not asking you to do research for me or persuade me. You made a claim, I asked for proof. You're asking me to prove your claim, which is intellectually dishonest. For now, I'll simply assume that your claim is unfounded and therefore irrelevant.

2. And where is the demand coming from? Is it coming from the general population of gamers? No. It's coming from a small minority within the gaming community, i.e., Suikoden fans. I never argued that there wasn't any demand; rather, I was demonstrating the demands of one small group isn't going to sway either Sony or Konami.

It's useless to be so frustrated or flustered concerning the non-release of S2 to the PSN.
---
#8CGoblinsPosted 1/3/2012 4:48:26 AM
Of course there isn't demand outside of gamers. There isn't any demand for any PS1 game on the PSN outside of gamers. Your arguement applies to all of the PS1 titles currently on the PSN.

And Im not doing research on common knowledge things just to beat a dead horse. It's been said many times here and on the PS forums. It's been acknowledged in the blog updates for the store.

Im not sifting through that to change your opinion, which frankly, I don't really care about.
---
#9Final LegionPosted 1/3/2012 3:30:09 PM
CGoblins posted...
Of course there isn't demand outside of gamers. There isn't any demand for any PS1 game on the PSN outside of gamers. Your arguement applies to all of the PS1 titles currently on the PSN.

And Im not doing research on common knowledge things just to beat a dead horse. It's been said many times here and on the PS forums. It's been acknowledged in the blog updates for the store.

Im not sifting through that to change your opinion, which frankly, I don't really care about.

Hmm...still not getting this, huh? I'll have to explain further..

1. Of course there's no demand for video games outside of gamers. Who said there wasn't? My argument doesn't apply to all PS1 games on the PSN; rather, my argument applies specifically to S2, namely: it will take more than a small minority of gamers, i.e. Suikoden fanboys, complaining about S2 not being on the PSN to get S2 to the PSN. Do you get it now?

2. If it's such common knowledge, than you shouldn't have any trouble citing your sources. As I said before, it's not my job to prove your claim. Why should I have to go sifting through board posts and Internet to prove what you say is true? You made the claim, you back it up. Until you prove it, it counts as nothing more than an uncorroborated statement.

3. If you don't care, then why bother replying?
---
#10SmirnoPosted 1/5/2012 3:21:20 PM

3. If you don't care, then why bother replying?

David Letterman caliber argument

also FL,do you use these boards solely for having arguments? dissecting each post and balking upon them into infinity sure seems to be like some twisted hobby of yours. maybe it's been said before already, but it's terribly tedious to constantly open a thread and see that half of the posts are your lengthy ones that are usually more boring than waiting in line for whatever.

---
WATCHOUT IM ON PCP LOL
http://rateyourmusic.com/~Smirn ___ http://www.last.fm/user/Smirnon