This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it possible to tattle *chapter 5 spoilers*

#1ChickenCutletMPosted 7/2/2008 6:39:13 PM
The Fuzzipede?
---
that's not even a position. Smogongas
you have to get on your knees and pucker up so of course it is. GGFan
#2sushisuki092Posted 7/2/2008 6:54:57 PM
I think so.
---
KiSS KiSS FALL iN LOVE
#3ChickenCutletM(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2008 7:01:04 PM
I can't attack him when it's dark though.
---
that's not even a position. Smogongas
you have to get on your knees and pucker up so of course it is. GGFan
#4GravidefPosted 7/2/2008 8:07:41 PM
Well... (******SPOILERS******)

If you really want the Tattle, go to Merlon's house and Spin Jump three times. You will receive the Quick Change Badge. It allows you to swap partners without wasting a turn. Use Watt's power to light things up, then quickly switch to Goombario and snag the Tattle entry!
---
"There are precious few at ease with moral ambiguities, so we act as though they don't exist!"-The Wizard
#5AlysaClairPosted 7/3/2008 1:40:15 AM
You can't have two partner attacks in one turn, though. You'd use Watt, quick change, and it would still be Mario's turn o.o
#6paper_olimarPosted 7/4/2008 2:08:59 AM
I think it is impossible... o_o

But you can always tattle him outside of battle...
---
SSBB FC: 2277 - 6306 - 0895
Name: Olimr
#7FloogalPosted 7/5/2008 2:02:18 PM
Gravidef: you're idea doesn't work. Even when switching using Quick Change, the area immediately darkens when Watt is switched out.

It doesn't matter anyways. I can't find an in-battle tattle entry for Fuzzipede in my text dump, so you'd probably get glitch text if you could.

Fuzzipede my simply be flagged as untattleable, anyways, similar to General Guy's Bulb or Big Lantern Ghost's lantern (when the area is lit).
#8GravidefPosted 7/5/2008 5:41:30 PM
Sorry...it was just a guess on my part! : (. I have failed...
---
"There are precious few at ease with moral ambiguities, so we act as though they don't exist!"-The Wizard