I finally realized...

#1WaluigilsWINNERPosted 12/2/2012 9:27:24 PM
...that Paper Mario stole their plot from Superman 64. Before anybody bashes me, let me explain myself. You see, I used to be a huge fan of this game. I played and beat it multiple times, I even named myself after it. However, recently I went to the Superman board, and they explained how this game actually stole it's plot from Superman 64. I couldn't believe it at first, and I bashed them because of it, but then I watched some gameplay videos. I couldn't believe it. The stories were so incredibly similar. Immediately, I believed that it had to be the other way around, but then I checked the release dates, only to find out that Superman 64 was released two whole years before Paper Mario. That was the end of it. I decided that I was done with this game, so I cracked the cartridge in half, and threw it the garbage. If anybody wants to debate with me about my new beliefs, than they can go ahead, and I will convert them too.
#2WaluigiIsWINNERPosted 12/2/2012 9:40:23 PM
I get your drift. You're an impersonator. You can guess what I just did.
#3WaluigiIsWINNERPosted 12/2/2012 9:42:24 PM
By the way, the real me doesn't have a PM cart, I have it digital.
#4LordRattergunPosted 12/3/2012 1:21:11 AM
Yes, Mario is just a goddamn thief, stealing everything from plots to the colour scheme from our wonderful King.

Then again, you can't expect much from a pauper like Mario.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#5daisyISamazingPosted 12/3/2012 6:11:34 PM
All game stories are somewhat similar. Stop trolling
#6IllegalSplicerPosted 12/3/2012 6:39:06 PM
daisyISamazing posted...

Wow. You already transitioned? Oh well.

Not all games have similar stories. All Mario games have the same story, but that's different. I do not believe that the stories are very similar, but I cannot debate, since both Waluigis are gone now.
---
Wahoo!
#7TrueKirbyPosted 12/3/2012 7:43:11 PM
You're one to talk Trollzee.
---
I had a bowl of milk for breakfast. Without any milk. People who agree:0 People who don't agree:0
#8HeaderHogPosted 12/4/2012 5:16:27 PM
daisyISamazing posted...

TROLLING! Why, does it look like we're trying to provoke someone?

No. If we were, he'd put it on the Sticker Star board.
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
#9daisylSamazingPosted 12/4/2012 7:23:12 PM
Actually, I can't believe I never noticed that. I guess that I'm done with Paper Mario once and for all. I better sell my copy so I can buy this game instead, since I have never played it before.
#10LordRattergunPosted 12/4/2012 7:45:05 PM
daisylSamazing posted...
Actually, I can't believe I never noticed that. I guess that I'm done with Paper Mario once and for all. I better sell my copy so I can buy this game instead, since I have never played it before.

Excellent idea.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg