I say

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Jetforcebelmont

Jetforcebelmont
8 years ago#31
I sure as hell hope so. Australians make me angry sometimes.
Not changing this sig until Uwe Boll stops making horrible movies. Started 4/19/08

User Info: frogreturns

frogreturns
8 years ago#32
Why? Australia > America
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. ~ Aristotle

Jetforcebelmont
8 years ago#33
But Australia still doesn't have Brawl.
Not changing this sig until Uwe Boll stops making horrible movies. Started 4/19/08

frogreturns
8 years ago#34
Eh, I'm not fussed. I'm not a big gamer. I have my DS with flashcart and I play Guitar Hero, but apart from that I don't really care.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. ~ Aristotle

Jetforcebelmont
8 years ago#35
And you joined gamefaqs because..?

frogreturns
8 years ago#36
I used to be a big gamer when I was 13-14. Now I'm 17 and I just post on the social boards. I searched this game because my friend showed me Tempest 2000 on his computer.

Jetforcebelmont
8 years ago#37
Ah, I see.

frogreturns
8 years ago#38
How did you find gamefaqs?

Jetforcebelmont
8 years ago#39
My brother told me about it, seeing as how he, was a life-time gamer as well. He--himself--found the site when his teacher told him about it, seeing as how my brother led part of the E3 club at the High School. And that's how I found it, long story short.

frogreturns
8 years ago#40
Cool. I found it by searching for WWE Day of Reckoning CAWs and I found a site which linked here and yeah, been here since 04.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived