Is there any way to find your way through the Lost Woods WITHOUT a guide?

#1GradyHooverPosted 12/10/2008 10:42:55 PM
I've seen nowhere in the game that hints at the path you have to take. That seems like a fatal flaw.

---
1st Rule of GameFAQs: Insult anyone who dares to find a game hard.
2nd Rule of GameFAQs: Obscure your own lies by accusing other people of lying first.
#2Kratos15354Posted 12/11/2008 8:20:38 PM
Isn't there a deku scrub in a blocked cave one screen north of the first screen?
---
Want a second opinion before disputing that moderation? Go to Hellhole: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards9/gentopic.php?board=573081
#3Random_Guy_42Posted 12/11/2008 9:42:14 PM
Yes, there is. You're told to go West, South, East, then North, "taking each step in a warmer season".

I forget exactly who tells you that, though.
---
FastFalcon would've destroyed my Guru bracket, had I submitted it.
#4GradyHoover(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2008 3:09:13 PM
Isn't there a deku scrub in a blocked cave one screen north of the first screen?

Haven't located that myself. Did find the one who tells you where to get the Noble Sword but I can't seem to locate anyone who tells you how to do it the regular way and get to the Ancient Ruins. Had to use the FAQs.

---
1st Rule of GameFAQs: Insult anyone who dares to find a game hard.
2nd Rule of GameFAQs: Obscure your own lies by accusing other people of lying first.
#5KirbyPuffballPosted 12/22/2008 9:37:29 AM
The deku scrub just tells you what to do to get to the Noble Sword. Otherwise, it probably takes a guideto get to the Tarm temple.
---
!!!!WARNING!!!!Reading this infects your computer with Heartless.
Google Keyblade masters for help. ignoring this will result in your PC to be destroyed
#6MarioDude95Posted 12/22/2008 8:48:11 PM
There is a deku scrub that tells you how to get through the woods near the beginning of tarm ruins beside where you push the statues into the water
---
MPH FC: 4252-8804-2835 SSBB FC: 0731-4594-2433
Pokemon Diamond: 5197-8891-7826
#7LightBrand99Posted 1/6/2009 7:18:26 AM
You remember after you push the statue in the water? Go up to the next screen and then left to the next screen. I think over there, you could blow up the wall to find the Deku Scrub.
---
In my opinion, the coolest game character ever is the White Wolf, Lloyd Reed, the Black Fang assassin from Fire Emblem (Seven: Blazing Sword).
#8LightBrand99Posted 1/6/2009 7:23:06 AM

Exactly. That's the one.

The deku scrub just tells you what to do to get to the Noble Sword. Otherwise, it probably takes a guideto get to the Tarm temple.

No, that's another Deku Scrub which is south of the first screen, not north. There are two deku scrubs in that area.
---
In my opinion, the coolest game character ever is the White Wolf, Lloyd Reed, the Black Fang assassin from Fire Emblem (Seven: Blazing Sword).
#9KirbyPuffballPosted 1/9/2009 8:35:26 PM
All be damned. I stand corrected
---
!!!!WARNING!!!!Reading this infects your computer with Heartless.
Google Keyblade masters for help. ignoring this will result in your PC to be destroyed