Yeah this game is still great fun even being 9 years old

#1kanedbtPosted 4/17/2009 10:24:36 AM

I just bought this game for $3 dollars at my local video game shop and wow it was definately worth it. Even though this game is notthe prettiest to look at anymore it is much more enjoyable to play than THUG or THPG. I cansee why the game has such great review scores and why it was revolutionary at the time.If any of you guys can find this gameout some where it is a great buy. I can honestly say I have more fun with this game and the original THPS than the new games on the 360.

#2mustained13Posted 4/18/2009 7:42:59 PM
I second that. I've been unable to get the hang of a THPS game starting with Project 8.
#3este914Posted 4/28/2009 3:40:48 PM
None of the new Tony Hawk games are fun. This is where his games peaked.
---
este - 914 represeneter
#4EverDownwardPosted 4/30/2009 8:33:02 PM
I actually recently found a copy of this out in my next door neighbor's barn while looking through some of their old electronics. It was in rough shape and didn't have the case, but, it plays like brand new, no skips or anything. The gods smiled upon me when I found Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2.
---
"Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light." -Paradise Lost, Book II (John Milton)
#5ShotgunnovaPosted 5/5/2009 2:43:14 PM
Oh ho ho, we are the Brotherhood of the THPS2. Rejoice!

---
Take me down from the ridge where the summer ends
And watch the city spread out just like a jet's flame
#6wstfldPosted 5/7/2009 9:22:14 PM
I just dusted this off last week. Still just as fun as it was and the music is a trip down memory lane. The last good TH was THUG. They all suck after.
---
Top Five Games of All Time (subject to change): 1. Metal Gear Solid 4 2. GTA San Andreas 3. Sonic The Hedgehog 2 4. StarCraft 5. Super Mario 64