The cruiserweight division is so badass in this game.

#1MortimerBrewstrPosted 5/20/2012 1:09:04 PM
Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, Jericho, Malenko, Chavo Guerrero, Psicosis, Psicosis, La Parka, Juventud. Those names alone are
Not to mention in other categories you have Kidman (under Raven's Flock even though you win the cruiserweight title to get him), Saturn, Harlem Heat, the Steiner Brothers, Bret Hart, the British Bulldog, Jim Neidhart, Curt Hennig, the Outsiders, DDP, Roddy Piper, and Sting. My only gripe is that you can't get Ric Flair in this game. As much as I hate to say it, pre-insanity Benoit is a good character in this game as well.
What a sick ass roster for a wrestling game.
---
When your reputation is ruined you can live quite freely.
Low Price Revolution
#2jessebalzerPosted 5/21/2012 6:08:41 PM
I know, right? There's so many wonderful matches you can come up with in this game. Personally, I enjoy giving Hogan the DDT with Raven.
---
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you mad." Aldous Huxley
http://codereddnet.blogspot.com
#3MortimerBrewstr(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2012 7:00:20 PM
Yeah I really like the animation of his DDT and Nash's Powerbomb in this game as opposed to the previous game.
---
Low Price Revolution
#4jessebalzerPosted 5/22/2012 8:18:17 AM
You bet. All the moves in this game look great and some I haven't seen since. For instance, I think either Shogun or AKI Man has a stalling superplex. Best part is, you'll hold them up in that superplex longer depending on how much damage you've dealt out. I love little touches like that. Nash's Jacknife is great, and Raven's DDT as well, but I love the way Sting does the Scorpion Death Drop.
---
#5MortimerBrewstr(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2012 10:53:31 PM
Stinger Splash is much improved in this game too, so is the Macho Man's elbow drop. Oh yeah, Ultimo Dragon is great in this game too.
---
Low Price Revolution
#6bultje112Posted 5/25/2012 12:19:28 AM
only wish it would've had some real entrance music, for at leats nwo or something and goldberg. they were planning to add warrior and ric flair to the game but ran out of time. imagine that roster!
---
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1318223517
#7PresidentPandaPosted 5/25/2012 2:24:28 PM
^Yeah, that would've been nice. Considering WWF Warzone had theme music for all of their wrestlers, there's really no reason why there shouldn't have at least been some actual themes in this games.

Since I was more of a WWF fan than a WCW fan back then, I renamed a lot of the wrestlers back to their WWF names. (Curt Henning = Mr. Perfect, Scott Hall = Razor Ramon, Bryan Adams = Crush, Kevin Nash = Diesel, etc.) I think I must've named some of the "made-up wrestlers" stupid stuff like Spandex Man or Spandex Steve or something.
---
"I did not have any relations whatsoever with that young intern....and that makes me a sad panda!"
#8jessebalzerPosted 5/26/2012 9:58:17 AM
I forgot to mention how much I love it when Sting descends from the rafters when he interferes in a match, or enters a battle royale. Happened the other day, actually, and I totally marked out.
---
#9MortimerBrewstr(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2012 11:01:03 PM
Yeah, it seems like you're supposed to win the World Belt from Flair and not Piper. It would be cool if they re-released it in Virtual Console or XBLA or something with him and Wrath (without having to use gameshark for him).
---
Low Price Revolution
#10BEAST8380Posted 6/30/2012 10:16:48 PM
it upsets me how much worse they are though. with the getting out of pins trick they are essentially useless against real people as they get knocked out faster