The cruiserweight division is so badass in this game.

#11BrianCraigSmithPosted 7/2/2012 2:48:39 PM
The atmosphere of this game really made it feel like you were playing an episode of Nitro. Most fun playing a wrestling game ever. No Mercy included.
---
PSN: Handsomistic1
#12thenewone2kPosted 7/11/2012 11:22:29 AM
What gameshark codes you like using for this game?
#13MortimerBrewstr(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2012 11:11:04 AM
There is one that allows you to unlock wrath. I bought the gameshark that is like a cartridge that you put into the console, then put the game on top of it. That is one thing I am glad is somewhat gone in games; cheat peripherals. Although I guess people just hack the games now. Also, the atmosphere is great. I love the Halloween Havoc arena. If only there was backstage brawl areas, and breakable tables.
---
When your reputation is ruined you can live quite freely.
Low Price Revolution
#14thenewone2kPosted 7/16/2012 8:59:42 PM
There were breakable tables with gameshark.
#15MortimerBrewstr(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2012 12:25:53 AM
I should not have sold my gameshark now. I honestly like this roster more than WWF No Mercy's. The characters I like the most in that game are mostly made up of the cruiserweight division. Other than Kurt Angle, Tazz, the Hardys, and created characters I can't see whole else in the old THQ N64 wrestling games you would need. Man it would have been awesome if they would have made an ECW game though. RVD, Sabu, Taz, Shane Douglas, 2 Cold Scorpio, The Impact Players, Tommy Dreamer, Mike Awesome, Masato Tanaka. Super Crazy, Tajiri, etc. Yeah a lot of those guys made it into later Smackdown games, but those aren't as good.
---
Low Price Revolution
#16thenewone2kPosted 7/18/2012 6:36:09 PM
I know in past cm if you heard of him made ecw moves for each wrestler there was. But as far as creating the wrestler you would have to do that on your own. In i do wish they would have made a game. Because he also made more hacks for ecw like the ropes would be barbwire and you would stick to them few secs. But those codes i do not have and as far as getting in touch with cm. Good luck because he uses different names.
#17MortimerBrewstr(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2012 9:53:38 AM
The actual ECW game that did come out was almost complete garbage. The barbwire mode was so slow it was almost unplayable. The old WWF War Zone engine showed it's age so quickly. Not as bad as WCW Nitro though, but still awful.
---
Low Price Revolution
#18AlexPumaPosted 8/6/2012 2:32:34 PM
I was a big fan of WWF Attitude when it came out, and was excited that Acclaim was going to handle ECW. But even I was disappointed to find out the game was almost literally a reskin of Attitude, and was even worse in some ways. The AKI games all did some engine tweaking and did a great job of making each game bigger than the previous one. Well, aside from Revenge -> WrestleMania 2000, but its excusable since they were working on a completely different license and ended up with much of the undercard being underwhelming compared to Revenge's. The CAW mode made up for it, shame I couldn't edit the main roster's moves though,
---
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott
#19guwaPosted 8/14/2012 11:52:25 PM
Sounds interesting.
---
http://i.imgur.com/TWSMj.png
#20CalebStanleyPosted 8/22/2012 8:47:26 AM
Yeah WCW had a great cruiserweight division in the mid to late 90's I just never understood how they classied people like Jericho, Benoit, and La Parka as cruiserweights I mean those guys were all over 220 lbs.
---
Gruff Goat, a very Gruff kind of Goat
3DS Friend code: 3437-3496-7531