Scott Hall

#1TheFalconArrowPosted 6/14/2013 8:50:50 AM
Its been a while since I played this game, but was anyone else annoyed by the fact that Hall didn't have the real 'Outsiders Edge/Razors Edge' and instead had the sitout version?

Its not a big deal but I figured since Nash, Goldberg, Sting, DDP, ect all had their correct moves put in for the most part they would at least fix Halls moves since he and Nash were such a big part of the NWO
#2suicidal madmasterPosted 6/15/2013 9:31:20 AM
Hall has the straight up Outsider's Edge. You might be thinking of World Tour, which had the Sitout version, I do believe.
---
So Sayeth the Madmaster, Nevermore!
#3TheFalconArrow(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2013 7:52:13 PM
^you are correct and I now feel like a jackass
#4BrianCraigSmithPosted 6/16/2013 5:12:52 PM
TheFalconArrow posted...
^you are correct and I now feel like a jackass

Don't feel too bad; this topic brought attention to this great game once again. I wish I still had it.
---
PSN: Handsomistic1
#5wweundrtakerPosted 6/16/2013 7:41:21 PM
I have all thq/aki wrestling games except the ultimate muscle games which I have never played at all but definately if you have one you got to have them all,Get virtual pro wrestling before you ever get world tour,crazy large range of wrestlers!Some one needs to make an aki wrestling game club that we can all play against each other online!
#6TheFalconArrow(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 12:59:45 PM
I've got VPW 2 but sadly can't find the rename/recostume save that used to be posted
#7RazorsSlicePosted 6/20/2013 9:52:27 PM
wweundrtaker posted...
I have all thq/aki wrestling games except the ultimate muscle games which I have never played at all but definately if you have one you got to have them all,Get virtual pro wrestling before you ever get world tour,crazy large range of wrestlers!Some one needs to make an aki wrestling game club that we can all play against each other online!

The Def Jam ones are a bit better.
---
The Bad Guy.
#8BrianCraigSmithPosted 6/22/2013 8:38:18 PM
RazorsSlice posted...

I wouldn't say better; but they have better graphics. And the different fighting styles in Fight for NY make for a ton of variety. But then again FFNY's created players all have a same size face which is too skinny for my tastes.
---
#9RazorsSlicePosted 6/25/2013 10:28:42 AM(edited)
BrianCraigSmith posted...
RazorsSlice posted...

I wouldn't say better; but they have better graphics. And the different fighting styles in Fight for NY make for a ton of variety. But then again FFNY's created players all have a same size face which is too skinny for my tastes.

I think Vendetta players better (Than Ultimate Muscle, I meant) but it's really lacking. The 64 games are still the best, IMO, because in the newer gen games they took out all the selling and the great CAW feature they spent years perfecting. Not to mention the story mode with different options, their version of a ladder match, the backstages. All of that.
---
The Bad Guy.
#10BrianCraigSmithPosted 6/29/2013 5:54:46 PM
Actually only Vendetta didn't let your create your wrestler, but in Fight for NY you can create several wrestlers/fighters as you wish. You couldn't give them long names though.
---